Chelsea to face SSC Napoli in UCL

Milan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy with the draw.

In last season's competition we failed against United because of an unchallenging knockout-round tie against Copenhagen, who were, quite frankly, abysmal. We also made light work of a relatively easy group, so by the time we came up against United the writing was on the wall in terms of us coming up against a gladiator of European football. We weren't prepared to face the big boys, but this time round by having a competitive and challenging tie, it can prepare us for whatever opponent we may potentially face in the quarter-finals.

Beats playing OL or Milan I guess....

Honestly I was fearing this tie, but actually confronting it I still think we should come out on top (The home advantage being key). And with the right re-enforcements in January we can only get stronger.

Slightly off topic but I couldn't help but laugh:

Pastore: I want to play for a bigger team

http://www.goal.com/en/news/90/france/2011/12/16/2805121/paris-saint-germains-javier-pastore-says-he-wants-to-play

To late bro :)

That's not a bad draw for us.. at least we avoided AC Milan.. they were probably the hardest runner up team we could have got, but that doesn't mean Napoli will be an easy squad. They have Cavani, Lavezzi, Hamsik and Inler in their squad... very good players in my opinion!