Chelsea to face SSC Napoli in UCL

Milan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think chelsea will have to be at there very best to go through. Napoli are an awesome side . They are the strongest team i've seen play at the etihad this season. Their front 3 are frightening.

Good luck from the blue side of Manchester :D

Apart from the CC vs Liverpool we have scored a goal in every game this season and it includes goals in all 6 games of Champions League and we have conceded none at the Bridge in Champions League.

I am glad we avoided Russian winter. We have beaten Valencia over the two games and they have been class so far therefore Napoli which is fifth in a league that isn't very competitive, I'd take that.

1-1 at Napoli and 2-0 at Bridge sounds just about right.

The best thing about the draw is one of Arsenal or Milan is going to go out therefore in the last 8 we would have 6 top teams in Bayern munchen Barcelona Real Madrid and Chelsea and Inter and Milan with Benefica or Lyon making the other two.

People going on about the Napoli attack... I'm sure they're shitting playing against Mata, Sturridge, Drogba, Lampard, Ramires and Meireles tbh.

Yeah, maybe I'm a mug or something, but I don't think this is the worst draw in the world. Sure they're a great side, but we're getting back on form and surely this January can only be positive. On another forum I'm on everybody is talking like Napoli are going to walk over us no problem. Saying we have no chance. I put it down to the their dislike of Chelsea, as I've said, Napoli are a good side and it will be tough, but I think some people are giving them more credit than perhaps they deserve.

Yeah, maybe I'm a mug or something, but I don't think this is the worst draw in the world. Sure they're a great side, but we're getting back on form and surely this January can only be positive. On another forum I'm on everybody is talking like Napoli are going to walk over us no problem. Saying we have no chance. I put it down to the their dislike of Chelsea, as I've said, Napoli are a good side and it will be tough, but I think some people are giving them more credit than perhaps they deserve.

Is this forum by any chance, composed of mancs?

I think Chelsea and Arsenal will go through. The real problem of this competition are the two Spanish sides and Bayern.

Is this forum by any chance, composed of mancs?

I think Chelsea and Arsenal will go through. The real problem of this competition are the two Spanish sides and Bayern.

It has fans from many teams across many leagues. But shock horror, the majority are UTD and Liverpool fans. Virtually everybody though is convinced we will get beat. I'm not so sure, think we'll get the job done.

I think it is a great draw, i was hoping for Chelsea to play against Napoli, since it will be the most entertaining and competitive draw.

I think supporters should be overjoyed for drawing Napoli, instead of moaning. We will see two really good games, it is much better then playing a poor team and being treated to a borefest.

I think it is a great draw, i was hoping for Chelsea to play against Napoli, since it will be the most entertaining and competitive draw.

I think supporters should be overjoyed for drawing Napoli, instead of moaning. We will see two really good games, it is much better then playing a poor team and being treated to a borefest.

No it isn't. I'd rather progress easily than maybe not at all.

People going on about the Napoli attack... I'm sure they're shitting playing against Mata, Sturridge, Drogba, Lampard, Ramires and Meireles tbh.

If Ivory Coast make the ACoN final, Drogba would have only have a day's rest before the first leg. Let's hope they don't make the final or that Torres is firing.

Cant really understand why people moan, i know an easy draw might mean a less competitive match so it could enable some players to rest up a little but what are your ambitions as fans if we come up against napoli and everyones gutted?. I think its good we have a good test, i believe every good win the players will grow in belief and trust in system/manager. Napoli are side we should beat but will have to work very hard for and when we do the players will lift again.

Cant really understand why people moan, i know an easy draw might mean a less competitive match so it could enable some players to rest up a little but what are your ambitions as fans if we come up against napoli and everyones gutted?. I think its good we have a good test, i believe every good win the players will grow in belief and trust in system/manager. Napoli are side we should beat but will have to work very hard for and when we do the players will lift again.

Haha very well said.