Chelsea to face SSC Napoli in UCL

Milan

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC Milan would have been a far easier draw than Napoli.

I agree. Napoli are very strong and the way they play in very interesting. Then tend to play 3-5-2 which is something we have never come up against before. It's going to be an interesting tie!

Very interesting game, against Valencia (and to an extent Man City) we played on the counter attack, that is very much Napoli's main style of play so it will be interesting to see who takes the initiative and attempts to dominate the game. The back four will have to be at their best to stop Napoli's quick attacks and dangermen like Cavani, Hamsik and Lavezzi. That being said, we should be very thankful that we qualified top of our group because had we not, that could have been us in Bayer Leverkusen's place, playing Barcelona. As BlueLion said, Napoli will be a real test but it is the kind of test we need to get momentum going in the competition and though it will be tough I think we can qualify.

Fantastic tie. I was kind of hoping we woud draw Napoli not because i think it will be easy but because both legs will be a great contest and if we come through this test then the confidence and momentum we will gain from it could carry us through to the final.