WHS Inside Source - 2 Players Leaving in January

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way.. He's not really making them train with reserves is he? :\

That's not right..

According to my mate they're training completely alone. The eating and parking alone was not a joke either. He has made out that they are completely secluded from everyone else.

I guess that's the end of both. Shame about Nico, always liked him and the way he plays but it is probably the right thing with the future of the squad in mind, Alex has been dreadful and isn't a great loss, however I don;t rate Gary Cahill at all, surely we can do better than a generic English style centre back.

No way.. He's not really making them train with reserves is he? :\

That's not right..

I expect the media to question AVB regarding the matter in the press conf. if there's any truth in the matter....

This whole thing might be exaggerated of course, but if its true, we should find out soon enough

According to my mate they're training completely alone. The eating and parking alone was not a joke either. He has made out that they are completely secluded from everyone else.

Really don't agree with him doing that.

Then again, everyone was crying out he needs to 'impose his authority' on people :whistling:

Devistated to be honest, both of them are my favourite players for Chelsea. I know it's for the best though, just hard letting these players go. Anelka is still a useful player, his experience is handy, and is a great technical player, shame. Alex however i must admit he must go, because he will never fit in highline defending, he just isn't a highline player, far too slow and such.

Can understand them not training together, as he will have to get the team used to playing without them, but isolating them completely?

Anyways, like I said earlier, this could just be a massive exaggeration...

If true, they probably don't eat, park etc in the same place, moreso due to timetabling than anything else. I assume the reserves and the first teams wont always be training and all the rest of it at the same time. Doubt they're being shut out.

Not surprised at all about the two leaving and glad to hear, too, but what the hell is up with this isolation business? Could it be for a disciplinary reason, or is it just to prevent the team morale from dropping? Either case, it's difficult to comprehend.