WHS Inside Source - 2 Players Leaving in January

I hope we earn some good money for 'em. Both Alex and Anelka have 4 or 5 decent seasons left in them

And what magicrico has said, NO WAY to sell them to a rival. Alex will probably go to Juve and Nico to Anzhi or PSG.

My bad, I read your post as 'why are they being separated' :doh:

No probs.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The conversation was fair and direct with the players,' Villas-Boas said.

'They are top professionals and their professionalism and integrity is never in question but on recent results and form we have decided to try to get the group together and we have decided to assign different training times for them.

'The transfer requests were accepted but it doesn't mean it will happen and if it doesn't happen they will return to full training.'

We all know what a cunt Anelka can be after he called Frances manager a whore son, I wouldn't be surprised if AVB just got tired of his lazy attitude though. Alex I am not sure, he always seemed like a peaceful and nice going guy. In any case I am happy to see them both go, I like Alex but he has shown recently that he isn't really all that great and Le Sulk I never liked even when he did well for us his attitude annoyed me.

We all know what a cunt Anelka can be after he called Frances manager a whore son, I wouldn't be surprised if AVB just got tired of his lazy attitude though. Alex I am not sure, he always seemed like a peaceful and nice going guy. In any case I am happy to see them both go, I like Alex but he has shown recently that he isn't really all that great and Le Sulk I never liked even when he did well for us his attitude annoyed me.

Why is he a cunt for handing in a transfer request? He has a right to do that.

Why is he a cunt for handing in a transfer request? He has a right to do that.

Did you even read my post? I didn't say he was a cunt for handing in a transfer request, never. Calling your manager a whore son however... Not to mention his terrible attitude, yeah I am glad that he is going.

You'll see in january, but I would put my bet on Cahill.

1. Last year of his contract.

2. AVB is a good friend with Coyle

3. We've been linked before

It could be Coloccini from Newcastle, imagine Luiz+Coloccini in defence. Legendary.

Did you even read my post? I didn't say he was a cunt for handing in a transfer request, never. Calling your manager a whore son however... Not to mention his terrible attitude, yeah I am glad that he is going.

To be fair, Anelka was always a loyal servant to the club and never caused any trouble with the team. He deserves a bit more respect than that considering his contributions throughout the years. A good pro like AVB said.

To be fair, Anelka was always a loyal servant to the club and never caused any trouble with the team. He deserves a bit more respect than that considering his contributions throughout the years. A good pro like AVB said.

What AVB is saying is just the professional standard statement on a matter like this, even if there has been a incident there is no point in getting it out there, just trying to move on smoothly. I am not saying there has been one but I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to it.

Nico isn't really a surprising player to have hadned in his request, nor is Alex really. Alex did say something about moving to Italy or something, but i wouldn't let him leave till we have a replacement in place. As for Nico, he can leave because he really has a squad member role now, and hopefully Kalou would be leaving also allowing for someone like Hazard to come in.

Sorry to see nico go although i know it needs to happen. I know he could be non existent at times but when he was on form he was a brilliant player to watch. Alex was a good lad too and will never forget his rocket free kick against the dippers. Good luck fellas