WHS Inside Source - 2 Players Leaving in January

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We laughed of the possibility of Alex leaving 1 and half year ago, even after Luiz's signing I thought it would be possible to keep him but ,even considering how he's been left out by AVB, some of his performances this year have been borderline suspicious.

Doesn't look interested, and makes mistake after mistake. Good riddance.

If we are trying to deal with an ageing squad then why get rid of Alex when we have Ferreira who seems surplus to requirements at the moment?

Also, are the board genuinely this stupid? (Well yes they probably are but...) What happened around November/December last season when a couple of injuries and suspensions set in? Thats right, against Sunderland Paulo Ferreira partnered Ivanovic at centre back and we all know what happened then!

We would be straight back to where we were for the first half of last season if we sold Alex except we would have Luiz instead of Alex. I wouldn't be surprised if Luiz picked up a few suspensions this season too.

We would need to buy a new centre back in January

WHS also told us that we had Stoke as our first fixture this season before the fixture list came out so I think his source is credible, besides its no shock really. We all knew Anelka was off in the summer, this just means we will prob get a few quid for him & a massive wage bill off the books earlier. There was reports Alex wanted to go in the closed season & more murmurings since that he is off to Juventus.

Wish them both all the best as they were pivotal in our recent success since Jose left but I think its a win-win for all concerned, the club can get a couple of younger players in prob on less salaries, Alex & Anelka get to play every week which is what they would want at this stage of their career.

Thing is I think it will be more than 2 players coming in January but who?................

My sources asserts its not true. Anelka and Alex are not leaving until summer.

My sources said Scolari was next Chelsea's manager, but I wasnt in this forum at that time, and also said Carlo was already sacked and they were waiting until the last game of the season to make it official.