I've lost all faith in Chelsea....

YouNameIt

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear god honestly how many of you genuinely believed we would win the league this season or any silverware? Instant success is just expected by a lot of chelsea fans these days. Ridiculous. Did you see how we played last season with an ageing team? The majority of our players were bought by Jose or around in Jose's reign. They are past it and need to be replaced. That can't be done in one summer. This season is not about winning silverware its about creating a new team & some big changes should be made next summer as not enough were made in the summer. If you can't handle a couple of seasons without silverware you need to develop some patience & real support. Football is not always rosé.

Big changes?, i wouldn't mind it if we had bought the players we needed and it took a season to gel, but this is a wasted season. We havent bought any new players, and your saying we can't buy at least 4 players in the summer?, we can't buy a team in a season if that's what you mean, because it will always take time to gel, but this is our punishment for not buying these players already, and it's probably because we havent had a long term manager to actually do it.

By taking this job, André is facing to a big construction work to accomplish. He has inherited a team who, each and every day comes closer to his "death" (ie the old guard). Hence he will have to built a new team and to instil into our club a new philosophy. It will take time. You just have to face the fact we will go through some "bad moment" because of the work which hasn't have been made a long time ago. So accept this fact and chill out, give him time to build his team.

Big changes?, i wouldn't mind it if we had bought the players we needed and it took a season to gel, but this is a wasted season. We havent bought any new players, and your saying we can't buy at least 4 players in the summer?, we can't buy a team in a season if that's what you mean, because it will always take time to gel, but this is our punishment for not buying these players already, and it's probably because we havent had a long term manager to actually do it.

Yes I mean the majority of the team needs replacing there is a lot of deadwood in the squad. Not enough players were bought in the summer that could make an instant impact. For reasons only AVB & Roman know. But the fans want it both ways, we need a long term manager we now have one with AVB & if he is to be our long term manager then we need to be patient. If he can make the changes needed in the summer or january then we need to just ride this season out.

Not necessarily a bad thing to be honest.

Yeah I was thinking the same tbh...

I never really expected much this season anyway. Andre has the wrong tools for the job - he has a squad with no desire or fight left. I'm willing to give him the time he needs to change things; but I fear that change won't come until next summer, meaning we're in for a long season indeed. Time to review our priorities and pray for a top four finish.

Same..then in a wishful world the prawn sandwich brigage and glory hunters bugger off to Manchester...not many goes due to ticket prices...ticket prices brought down to normal prices..real life fans at the Bridge again who support their team until the end!!!Not until the 85th minute...

Its not just Andre whoever came in be faced with the same issue aging squad and all...just now to work with what he's got and buy when he's able to who he feels he needs may it be winter or summer...there is no point sacking him for the sake of bringing in someone who will also get the sack....we need long term and a Manager with the chance to build their own squad not have ones of others who have been giving the flick.

End of the day sacking Jose randomly and at a stupid time is when it all went wrong...

Same..then in a wishful world the prawn sandwich brigage and glory hunters bugger off to Manchester...not many goes due to ticket prices...ticket prices brought down to normal prices..real life fans at the Bridge again who support their team until the end!!!Not until the 85th minute...

Its not just Andre whoever came in be faced with the same issue aging squad and all...just now to work with what he's got and buy when he's able to who he feels he needs may it be winter or summer...there is no point sacking him for the sake of bringing in someone who will also get the sack....we need long term and a Manager with the chance to build their own squad not have ones of others who have been giving the flick.

End of the day sacking Jose randomly and at a stupid time is when it all went wrong...

Eh...we can bash the fans but the club is keeping the true fans away with the ticket prizes...but then again, they can't afford to have cheap prizes on a 40k stadium so it's really a stupid circle...

Even when a fan who wants to sing gets some money for the match, the stadium will still be consisted of people who can't be bothered to stretch their lovely voice.

You can understand fans disappointments & frustrations as losing like we did tonight is hard to take, inconsistency, poor performance & a lack of interest gives fans that right to vent their anger. However there are bigger fish to fry in the games ahead so we just have to grit our teeth, be patient & hope we turn things around.

AVB has started the rebuilding project of an ageing squad & if you look at his signings so far then we are going in the right direction which feels me with confidence, Mata, Sturridge & Romeu are quality, Lakuku needs games/loan before we can judge.

Whilst AVB is getting it right off the pitch we are not making much progress on the pitch which is concerning, I just hope that we can come through these next 3 games - especially the Valencia game or Roman could get trigger happy again.

Eh...we can bash the fans but the club is keeping the true fans away with the ticket prizes...but then again, they can't afford to have cheap prizes on a 40k stadium so it's really a stupid circle...

Even when a fan who wants to sing gets some money for the match, the stadium will still be consisted of people who can't be bothered to stretch their lovely voice.

Like said wishful world..never gana happen prices get higher if anything but wishful thinking Cup games go back to be less daft prices.

[

Its just a bit ehhh when you sit there and someone around you goes 'so whose that?What do they do?Whats this staduim called?Why are people standing?Stop swearing'

Hey guys cheer up! We can still win a trophy this season, just loose against Valencia and we have good chances of winning the Europe League! :Goober:

Hey, an European trophy is an European trophy :D

AVB has experience there unlike CL XD

Our chances this season.

Premierleague? i laud it over when in right so ill happily take the egg on my face now im wrong. I thought we had a chance this season at the start, now i realise i got it horribly wrong, we need to get 3rd place tho if we get 4th and Arsenal finish below us preforming a Liverpool 05 style fluke show :doh: :doh:

FA Cup? Hope fo a kind run to atleast the semi;s then who knows? its a knockout competition so any one stands a chance.

Champions League? Difficult, very difficult but as scum showed in 2005 you only have to be in it to stand a chance, litrally.