I've lost all faith in Chelsea....

YouNameIt

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, id rather have Mata behind Torres and Danny. Mata isnt that effective in a 4-3-3 formation. Id like to see something like:

---Torres---Sturridge

---------Mata---------

Meireles-Romeu-Ramires

Bertrand - X - Alex/Luiz - Iva

(X is a new player to slowly replace Terry.)

or something like:

-----Drogba/Torres---Sturridge

X --------Meireles/Mata----Ramires/romeu

-----------Luiz------------

bertrand - X - Alex - Iva

Well tough because he isn't going to change the formation.

This season is a wasted season, we could of bought the players we've needed for a year and a half now. Instead we decide to just keep the same squad and expect to win things. Our record so far is embarrassing, Newcastle will probably be AVB's last match.

Damn I remember how you got the prediction for the Arsenal game right, but this time I seriously hope you're wrong.

Damn I remember how you got the prediction for the Arsenal game right, but this time I seriously hope you're wrong.

Yes, i also had a dream we would lose 4-3 to Arsenal, when the score was 4-3, i couldn't believe it. But then it ended up being 5-3, not that it makes it any better. I'm right but for all the wrong reasons, i only wish it would be the other fucking way around. And with Gus Hiddink available it seems very likely he is to come back for another season.

Daniel Sturridge believes his Chelsea team-mates need to relax if they are to end their current slump in form.

Chelseaspacer.gif have dropped off the pace in the Premier League after losing three of their last five games and they face a final matchday showdown with Valenciaspacer.gif to see who will reach the last 16 of the Champions League.

Liverpoolspacer.gif ended their hopes of Carling Cup success with an impressive 2-0 win at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday to pile the pressure on Andre Villas-Boasspacer.gif ahead of this weekend's tricky trip to Newcastle.spacer.gif

Sturridge,spacer.gif who is Chelsea's top scorer this term, has called on his team-mates to avoid negative thoughts and play their natural game if they are to find their top form again.

"The most important thing is for us to go out there and play our natural game," Sturridge told the Daily Express.

Anxieties

"When we worry about the anxieties and the stresses, worry about what the fans and the pundits are thinking, that is the one thing that can send the team into a downward spiral.

"So it is important not to worry. We lost a bit of momentum - we had some big games which we lost, but we were unfortunate in how we lost those games, because we played well. I just don't think we have had the luck.

"When we perform as a team, we tend to win. Against Wolves we performed very well and I am so happy that we kept a clean sheet because that was very important for us as well.

"We know we could have performed better in the games we have lost and we want to perform the way the manager wants us to.

"Hopefully what happened against Wolves is a sign of things to come in the next few games."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7342318/Sturridge-We-must-relax

Im starting to get annoyed by AVB a little now. Hearing he might drop Torres for Drogba again after Torres' performane against Liverpool. Well, am I the only one who see things clearly?

What does he expect from Torres with a team without Mata, Meireles and one where he starts lots of youngsters? No playmaker. And consider this; Torres has only played 90 minutes TWICE. For the love of god, get him in there for the full 90 minutes with mata, meireles on the pitch and even Sturridge. How the hell is he supposed to find his form when bein benched and coming on for 15-20 minutes now and then?

For fuck sake, stop panicking and acting like if it was the Apocalypse on earth... We ain't got the divine right to win each and every game. It's everyone's turn. If every fans start acting this way, it will be like pushing the self-destruct button...

For fuck sake, stop panicking and acting like if it was the Apocalypse on earth... We ain't got the divine right to win each and every game. It's everyone's turn. If every fans start acting this way, it will be like pushing the self-destruct button...

You can't explain it to people that never saw the bad days mate.

Fuck this topic,what would happen if we've got relegated? Who would you support then?

Club form is temporary my Chelsea support is forever.

So True. Sad thing is that theirs a lot of plastic fans saying "its hard to be a Chelsea fan." (Not that anybody here is) Even though I'm 18 their have most definitely been worse times - I'll never lose faith in Chelsea.

And season isnt over yet! Last season we were panicking and ended up 2nd.Yeah that may not happen this season but hey ho!

Not every new Manager will come in and stright away trophy will be won,can take time....