I've lost all faith in Chelsea....

YouNameIt

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have complete faith on AVB and his footballing philosophy. But I have ABSOLUTELY ZERO faith on Lampard, Terry, Drogba, Malouda et al

I would add Torres to that list too

I mean when we are goal down none of the players are showing their true class ... where is the fighting spirit ??

I didn't see the last hhalf an hour of the game because I had a class but seriously ... I see no fire in our game ... I saw it when we were down to 9 men against QPR but then ... :(

I have lost faith in a big number of our players, for sure. I have faith that AVB can turn it around given the chance to bring players in that he wants and will work with his style of play, the players he brought in (Romeu, Mata & Meireles) all are working very well for AVB and his style of play. We need to continue with that process. What i am less sure of is if Roman and the board will allow that to happen without another knee jerk sacking.

Everyone can see that we have needed to be making the changes to the squad over the last few seasons, but it has been allowed to stagnate for a number of reasons and we HAVE to allow a manager to oversee a big change. ANY manger would struggle to get the required performances out of the squad we have.

Everyone can see that we have needed to be making the changes to the squad over the last few seasons, but it has been allowed to stagnate for a number of reasons and we HAVE to allow a manager to oversee a big change. ANY manger would struggle to get the required performances out of the squad we have.

Say what you like about the land of savages (Scotland) but they have a knack of producing better managers than players when it comes to getting the best out of players. Dalgleish, Ferguson and McInnes who has turned round Bristol City, without changing any personnel. he did say to them though ''You've got f**king Bentleys and Maseratis in the car park, now play as if you've f**king earned them''

I am not saying AVB has to go, but pampered multimillionaires need special motivation

Agree..thats whats pissing me off.Dont mind loosing so much as long as they look bothered mean QPR and Man U losses felt proud of the team then.They lost but they pulled together,looked like they gave a crap but latley...and if like tonight its the younger ones that dont care then thats the way to go

Exactly. No pride or passion out there now.

This forum is ment to discuss anything about Chelsea and more. What gets my piss in boil is

that some has the answer to what is a fan and what isnt. How many of you complainers have

even been to the Brigde?.

That is completely irrelevant.

Besides... in answer to your question; enough times to voice my opinion when dissatisfied.

We need to play Meireles in the middle.

If we go through team, Turnbull, Bertrand, David Luiz, Romeu, they played well, but on other side we have Lampard, Alex, Torres, Malouda, Bosingwa that dissapointed me. Except from Lampard, these players are playing very bad through season.

We need Midfield Playmaker in winter transfer window, otherwise we are fucked. When Mata came in we were in domination again, but he came to late in game to change anything.

We do have a lot more steel and passion on the pitch when RM16 is playing. A definite quality of his is that he is a fighter, and adds a good sense of defensive discipline to the team. We seem more solid with him playing - I mean, we've not lost a game in which he's played the full 90!

We need to play Meireles in the middle.

If we go through team, Turnbull, Bertrand, David Luiz, Romeu, they played well, but on other side we have Lampard, Alex, Torres, Malouda, Bosingwa that dissapointed me. Except from Lampard, these players are playing very bad through season.

We need Midfield Playmaker in winter transfer window, otherwise we are fucked. When Mata came in we were in domination again, but he came to late in game to change anything.

Mata-Torres-Sturridge/(good winger)

Playmaker-Meireles/Ramires

Romeu

That would be a good team to be honest.

Mata-Torres-Sturridge/(good winger)

Playmaker-Meireles/Ramires

Romeu

That would be a good team to be honest.

No, id rather have Mata behind Torres and Danny. Mata isnt that effective in a 4-3-3 formation. Id like to see something like:

---Torres---Sturridge

---------Mata---------

Meireles-Romeu-Ramires

Bertrand - X - Alex/Luiz - Iva

(X is a new player to slowly replace Terry.)

or something like:

-----Drogba/Torres---Sturridge

X --------Meireles/Mata----Ramires/romeu

-----------Luiz------------

bertrand - X - Alex - Iva

That is completely irrelevant.

Besides... in answer to your question; enough times to voice my opinion when dissatisfied.

Whats irrelevant, that you have the key to jugde what is a good and bad fan?. Just saying

it depends where you book your seat dont you agree on that?.

It was a disgrace watching the Chelsea fans leave early, I understand why some call us plastic fans now.

I could only imagine their frustration levels ... being beaten 2 times by Liverpool at Bridge is really heart breaking ...

the way we play doesn't suggest that we would come back from 2 goals down ! thats become dream.