I've lost all faith in Chelsea....

YouNameIt

Ive lost all faith in Chelsea winning ANYTHING this season. I doubt we'll advance in CL this season, I doubt we'll qualify for CL next and honestly serious thing need to be done. I had huge hopes for AVB and I know one needs time, but at the moment Chelsea is playing horrible and there is no chance we can oppose any threat to man u, city, barcelona, real etc... We are just not in that "league" atm.

As if that isnt enough, we just got battered by Liverpool ONCE again. We've been absolutley embarrassed on Stamford Bridge. This truley is a sad day for any Chelsea fan and everyone in the Chelsea team/management should be ASHAMED OF THEMSELFES.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong! I may regret typing this while the emotions of the game are still there, but I've never been so pissed off and depressed following a CC loss. Usually this tournament is to just give the kids a chance to kick the ball around and if you get dropped, big deal.

Today's game represented more than that. It was a chance to build off a nice win on the weekend against Wolves. It was a chance to shut the naysayers up for a time. It was a chance to feel good about our club before we go into 2 incredibly important games. And what did we get?

1. Another embarrasing loss to the scum of the earth, THE 3RD IN A ROW AT STAMFORD BRIDGE!!!

2. A 5th loss in our last 9 games.

3. Improved chances of another trophyless season.

Remember last year when we were unceremoniously dumped from the Carling Cup at home to Newcastle? Everyone shrugged it off. There's a big difference between this year and last year. We haven't started off the Premier League with a huge cushion of points. In fact, if we don't get out of this "bad moment" (as our good friend Carlo used to say) we are in deep shit.

What really pisses me off is that I believe in AVB. But will he survive a diaster season where we fail to qualify for the Champions League? We are displaying gaps in quality and inspiration at all 3 levels. And at the worse possible time. On the heels of an always tough trip up north and then against Valencia, a team that if you haven't noticed is playing very well.

The media will describe the next week of Chelsea football as either the one that saved our club, or the one that brought it down.

I believe in Chelsea! I'm just tired of feeling like I do right now. I want to be happy and sing again, "Flying high...up in the sky!"

KTBFFH

Bah...take my advice and don't even post after we lose and especially don't create new threads...

I'm not surprised. We wouldn't have suffered this defeat if we didn't lose those matches before and there are definitely problems to be resolved within our squad.

Besides Mata and perhaps Sturridge, we do not have a player that can lead the team and lift us up like Mata did against Wolves and like Mata did against Arsenal with that wonderful goal. Lampard? Meireles? Drogba? Kalou? Malouda? Anelka? Ramires? Mikel? McEachran? Romeu? Bosingwa? Either past it, too young or mediocre players. I still have faith because January is fast approaching, but if AVB doesn't make the right signings....well our CL spot will be in grave danger.

This season is a wasted season, we could of bought the players we've needed for a year and a half now. Instead we decide to just keep the same squad and expect to win things. Our record so far is embarrassing, Newcastle will probably be AVB's last match.

Come on, it's only Carling Cup. Getting as many points as possible in the league is what really matters now if we want to qualify for the Champions League for next season, but you can't say that this was not a bitter defeat and that getting knocked out of the only trophy we were able to win this season is not depressing. But it's not the end of the world.

I seriously hope that we fail to qualify for the Champions League though. It would be a real nightmare if Barcelona or Real Madrid score 5 or 6 past us. So we need to get knocked out so we can concentrate in the league more.

I have faith in Chelsea & André.

I don't have faith in Torres. Sorry lad.. But you really disappointed us tonight.

Really? If ud have faith in Andre you would have expected him not to play Torres in this game.

I knew Torres wouldnt play well,

1) considering the midfield

2) considering we were up against Liverpool

3) considering Didier was available, done well and usually causes trouble for Liverpool he should have played

4) Lukaku should come off earlier, he was pure dire...

Come on, it's only Carling Cup. Getting as many points as possible in the league is what really matters now if we want to qualify for the Champions League for next season, but you can't say that this was not a bitter defeat and that getting knocked out of the only trophy we were able to win this season is not depressing. But it's not the end of the world.

I seriously hope that we fail to qualify for the Champions League though. It would be a real nightmare if Barcelona or Real Madrid score 5 or 6 past us. So we need to get knocked out so we can concentrate in the league more.

You are so wrong. This wasnt "only the carling cup". This was pure embarrasement, losing 3 in a row at Stamford Bridge against pool. Not only that, but losing like this and the form Chelsea is in doesnt help either.