Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1145 pst!!

living here in california,

use the chelsea fc fixture calendar and its is cool enough to have a sync feature with gmail calendar, and my phone has the same...

but anyways, 1145 on the dot!

go blues!

11 45...gr8...just after my classes..

But there's no live telecast, right?..radio will have to suffice then..

Hilario and Bogarde in centre midfield please, Andre.

I won't be able to watch the game tonight. I'm at work - what a bitch. I fully expect us to lose this one as we're going along a line of one-step-forward, two-steps-backwards right now. But that's just because we're in November and this shit always happens this time of year :lol: I hope to see a strong team, winning this is more imperative than winning against Newcastle at the weekend IMO!

Honestly would rather lose tonight and get three points against the geordies at the weekend. The league is a must for me especially staying in the CL places and other than a good day out I dont care much for the lager trophy...still it is the dippers

Hilario and Bogarde in centre midfield please, Andre.

I won't be able to watch the game tonight. I'm at work - what a bitch. I fully expect us to lose this one as we're going along a line of one-step-forward, two-steps-backwards right now. But that's just because we're in November and this shit always happens this time of year :lol: I hope to see a strong team, winning this is more imperative than winning against Newcastle at the weekend IMO!

Same! We dont seem to get out of the shite phase till January so probably will be annoying and loose

Never mind one of the other winning both be nice :D prob wishful thinking but...thank god this months over!!

Honestly would rather lose tonight and get three points against the geordies at the weekend. The league is a must for me especially staying in the CL places and other than a good day out I dont care much for the lager trophy...still it is the dippers

It's the only one we have a hope in hell of winning.... so you should care.