Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be a nice way for AVB to start like Jose, especially if we beat Arsenal in the final. If we beat Liverpool and Arsenal and win it, i'll probably forgive the last 4 weeks.

Yeah exactly.And seeing as we've been shite in this comp the last few years be nice to go all the way..

Only if McEachrans playing then yes, because Josh might be able to feed him a through ball, but I doubt Josh will start.

Why? It's the league cup... AVB has said that it's a competition for youngsters no matter who the opposition is. If he doesn't stick to his word, then I might have to reevaluate my rather positive opinion of him.

Why? It's the league cup... AVB has said that it's a competition for youngsters no matter who the opposition is. If he doesn't stick to his word, then I might have to reevaluate my rather positive opinion of him.

Because McEachran never seems to play, and I didn't know he said that so don't start getting mad at me.

Would be very interesting to see if Josh can play with Torres and feed him with some of his great passes he is used to do. Cole definitively needs a rest when you take a look at our next games and Bertrand has to get playing time even if the opponent is not considered as a bad side.

Because McEachran never seems to play, and I didn't know he said that so don't start getting mad at me.

Never got mad at you... But Josh has started all 2 CC matches to date, in both of them he got subbed off quite early because of the rest of the team's fuck ups.

Never got mad at you... But Josh has started all 2 CC matches to date, in both of them he got subbed off quite early because of the rest of the team's fuck ups.

He doesn't have the stamina to play 90 and especially 120 minutes just yet, if we kept him on by about the 75th-80th minute we would have effectively been down to 9.

He doesn't have the stamina to play 90 and especially 120 minutes just yet, if we kept him on by about the 75th-80th minute we would have effectively been down to 9.

i dont understand how you have come to this conclusion to be quite honest. Just because he is a few years the junior of some of his teammates that dosent mean he shouldn't be every bit as fit. My dad was telling me the other day how Alan Hudson was running the Chelsea midfield at Josh's age. Give the guy a chance, if your gifted you should play if your young or not in my opinion.

Cech

Ivanovic Terry Luiz/Alex Bertrand

Romeo

Meireless Josh Ramires Lampard

Mata

Torres

that is the best team for Liverpool :D

I think that line up has a great chance at winning any game...mainly because there's 12 players on there! :P

-------------------Torres----------

-Malouda--------------------------Sturridge/Lukaku (just because of his pace!)

------McEachran-----------Lampard

---------------------Mikel-------------

----Bertrand - Alex - Luiz - Bosingwa

---------------------Cech------------

Subs: Turnbull, Ivanovic, Romeu, Mata, Meireles, Kalou, Anelka

Would be happy with this line-up.