Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roberto De Mateo held the pre-match press conference today and insisted that Chelsea are in the CC to win it.

I hope this means we will win against scumpool because I don't think I can stand seeing the smile of queen Kenny at Stamford bridge again.

Roberto De Mateo held the pre-match press conference today and insisted that Chelsea are in the CC to win it.

I hope this means we will win against scumpool because I don't think I can stand seeing the smile of queen Kenny at Stamford bridge again.

me neither ...

just cant take it

Kinda a good thing that it aint on the telly for that reason!! His smug face was bad enough last time on screen

do you want to risk one of our best players at the minute on a CC game? I dont

It might only be my opinion but the CC is one of our best chances of silverware this season, and winning it can give good momentum later on...so the CC game is not as unimportant as many may think..

That being said, no-one wants to get Sturridge, or more importantly Mata to get injured...but face it, injuries can happen anytime, anywhere...even in training or playing an international..its not like he's an older player who would get worn out body parts after playing one too many minutes..

I know liverpool have just beaten us and the carling cup would be a great trophy for us to succeed in given the start/confidence at the min but i dont think avb should change his initial outlook and start a first team. Whats sayin thats gonna guarantee a victory? imiagine if it backfired and we lost? Also i think the development of our future players should be the main priority. Bertrand should start, he had a very good game against everton IMO for someone who hasnt had much game time. Id also play romeu as continuity would be a good thing for someone whos just edged into the first team and looks as if he could answer some problems weve been having. so maybe mikel anchoring with romeu keeping things moving and josh to create. Id play lukaku as the main forward with kalou and maybe sturridge also for continuity out wide. I dont know if anyone agrees but my opinion on malouda has turned to one of ive had enough of him. Am i right in thinking hes looking for a new contract? now ive watched some real lacklustre half arsed performances from him the last year or so and last week he comes out with the '' players must take blame'' comment, ''excuses is for losers'' etc. Then we bring him on against leverkusen and he runs his nuts off, beating players, decent crosses etc. Stinks of someone playing for a contract. Chuck him out along with anelka if you ask me.

I agree that the CC might be our best chance at silverware this year, however, with a critical away game at the weekend (to a Newcastle team that is still above us in the table!) and with a massive CL game just a few days later, I just don't think we can risk it tomorrow. I hope we make all the necessary changes to rest our most important players. If we advance to the semifinals, then we can talk about putting forth our best team.