Torres love or hate?

I remember reading in October that Malaga were lining up a shock 34m pound bid...on a very unreliable site. But how perfect would that be...

No more Torres fangirls, no more sulking, no more disappointment, no more "50m pound flop Torres fails to score today," no more Torres.

I think we can sell Torres for over 20 million, but definitely not 30 million or over unfortuanately.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a perfect signing for rich clubs to increase their media presence and have a big name player in their squad. It would be cool if Malaga sent a fat juicy bid.

But Malaga don't really spend though do they?, there signings have been rather weird, where as PSG and Anzi look like the big spenders.

But Malaga don't really spend though do they?, there signings have been rather weird, where as PSG and Anzi look like the big spenders.

I know, but I doubt Torres would go to Russia or France...perhaps Atletico may come back for him?

I know, but I doubt Torres would go to Russia or France...perhaps Atletico may come back for him?

Probably, can't see them bidding 18 million though to be honest, they have Falcao who is there goalscorer, so they wouldn't be to fussed about Torres.

It's just a sad state of affairs the fans have finally lost patience with him. We all wanted him to succeed, but he looks like he can't be arsed - so I can't be arsed with him. At least Shevchenko put in some barn-storming performances...

Which leaves us with Malaga :P

We will just do a player exchange, they take Kalou - which benefits us, then we give them Torres for taking Kalou, becaues they deserve it for having the balls to do that. Not really a player exchange but you know where i'm coming from. :P

Everybody's losing patience on him and I don't blame anyone. Everyone supported him all the time: the fans, the club, his team-mates. He has definitely dug his own grave and he has nobody but himself to blame.

And it sucks that only months after we all went berserk over the transfer, we're now suggesting that he leaves and where the club should sell him. Who would've thought?

It's just a sad state of affairs the fans have finally lost patience with him. We all wanted him to succeed, but he looks like he can't be arsed - so I can't be arsed with him. At least Shevchenko put in some barn-storming performances...

Sheva had a good work-rate and tried ever so hard. Even though it didn't work out I still respect him tremendously for what (little) he did at the club and obviously the player that he once was.

I was so optimistic for Torres after the Utd and Swansea goals but it looks like he's back to the same old shit we saw last season.

You just know if we do sell him he'll go on to be world class for the team he joins.

lol of course. It's just baffling what has happened to him

And lets face it, the good performances that he's put in for us this season are nothing compared to his best at Liverpool. He was a magical player then, and even his best here so far hasn't even been 30% of what he once was.

He can still be a reliable 15-20 goal scorer but he won't reach those magnificent heights that he was at in the 08/09 season

You just know if we do sell him he'll go on to be world class for the team he joins.

Yep guarenteed we dont have much sucess when it comes to big name signings , if we had signed him when he joined liverpool from Athletico he would of been great for us , we need to start signing player earlier and not after they have had there best years.

Its a shame i wasnt someone who wanted him here we could have spent that sort of money on aguero but i wanted him to suceed. so i wish him luck in the furture if we do sell him i am now convinced he will leave sooner rather than later but i hope he proves us all wrong.

I'm quite sure that Drogba will start against Newcastle so it's looking more and more likely that he'll be off in January.

Maybe he's already made up his mind

Its a shame really i cant see were our next great striker will come from , i know we have Danny whos is a beast at the moment but i dont think AVB has faith in him to be the main man.