Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you believe the Daily Fail, AVB probably hurt Anelka's feelings.

I see the mail is making as much sense as always. If Nico was out of favor after the match against QPR, why was he chosen to play at Godison Park?

Besides I saw on chelsea tv Anelka limping off at cobham. (Though it could be from the archive, I wasn't really paying attention)

It is the first game I am going to this season after finally have a free weekend. I am looking forward to it and hoping to see a really exciting game. Chelsea take on the Arsenal at Stamford Bridge with them needing all 3 points after last weekends slip up to QPR.

Arsenal when all their players are at their best can beat anyone but there is no getting away from it their defence is dismal and lets hope they are the same tomorrow. Robin Van Persie has been in very good from over the last few games and has been scoring. Chelsea haven’t kept a clean sheet since the first game of the season so it could be a hard game tomorrow.

On twitter and other forums a lot of Chelsea fans were concerned about the amount of game time players were playing and they would be really tired for this game. But when we look at it only the following players might start; Cech, Ivanovic/Luiz and Sturridge so they is no major problem.

Taking everything into account I think the team AVB will put out tomorrow is:

Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Lampard, Meireles, Mata, Torres, Sturridge.

Taken from chelseatalk.co.uk

^damn ... is there any injury news? it's not a special feeling.

yeah madmax you say it, are there any injury news about my african michael essien,

and if my africans ashley cole & nicolas anelka play vs theire ex club arsenal.. that could be special feeling,

i hope for a draw, cause i will support bouth london clubs tomorrow, i am 50/50 tomorrov, i hope it will be a class london derby!!