Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I am the only one who to be disappointed that Bosingwa isn't suspended for this game ? It would have been a bless in disguise. Indeed, Ivanovic trully deserves to be our Right Back, because bar the speed, he is ahead of Bosingwa in every part of the game.

For this game, the key will be Van Persie. At the moment he is carrying Arsenal on his back. Thus, if we shut him down, Arsenal won't be a big threat.

^ I am the only one who to be disappointed that Bosingwa isn't suspended for this game ? It would have been a bless in disguise. Indeed, Ivanovic trully deserves to be our Right Back, because bar the speed, he is ahead of Bosingwa in every part of the game.

For this game, the key will be Van Persie. At the moment he is carrying Arsenal on his back. Thus, if we shut him down, Arsenal won't be a big threat.

Agree. We can only hope Gervinho won't exploit him as bad as we know he can be.

And 100% right. It's been a long time since Van Persie's actually featured in a game against us.. He has a very good record, we all remember when he made a fool of Carvalho & Cech a few season ago.

RVP is the most in form striker now. I'm very worried about him especially with Chelsea's ongoing shaky defense. If QPR could pressure Chelsea early into trouble and giving the ref opportunities to make those 50-50 calls, imagine what RVP can do.

Torres will tear apart Mertesacker who is slower than a snail after a night out

I've heard snails get quicker after a night out.

Anyway i'm too nervous about this game, especially as we've just lost. Arsenal are re building (just) and Arsenal killer Drogba is out so it may be a bit tougher than form suggests. I don't care how we play, we just need to win this game. It's one of the 2 games a year i want us to win more than any other (other being Arsenal away) so we can't let this slip through the net. Big chance against a pretty shit Arsenal team in truth.

I really hope Romeu plays. He'd be great in this type of game against these lot.