Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

Let's just whip their Arses, altogether now, There's Only One, Arsene Wenger, There's only One Arsene Wenger, With a Packet of Sweets and a Cheeky Smile.....I leave someone else to finish this off :giggle:

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just whip their Arses, altogether now, There's Only One, Arsene Wenger, There's only One Arsene Wenger, With a Packet of Sweets and a Cheeky Smile.....I leave someone else to finish this off :giggle:

he will sign your 5 year off the street ;) ok, it sucks, but it's the effort that counts

Hello.

Chelsea will play at the Bridge , And arsenal are not the at there best this season, especially away of their ground, I hope Ramires will play today , he is very good this year , also ,if we win this match,Chelsea's next games will be played with more confidence and its exactly what we need this year.

KTBFFH And COME ON CHELSEA !

Bosingwa is not suspended ? i think this squad is the best for today

---------Cech---------

Iva-Luiz-JT-Cole

--------Mikel-----

----Ramigoal-Lampard-

-Dani-Torres-Mata

Not sure if Mikel & Ramires will be playing together...it's more likely that AvB would go with Mikel - Meireles - Lampard in a three-man midfield. I'd expect Ramires to feature off the bench.

Not sure if Mikel & Ramires will be playing together...it's more likely that AvB would go with Mikel - Meireles - Lampard in a three-man midfield. I'd expect Ramires to feature off the bench.

I think Meireles, Ramires and Lampard will be the best combo for tomorrows match because either of the three can comeback and defend I am not suggesting that Mikel can't do that but it will be a fast paced game and Mikel could slow the tempo of the game (which is good at times) but not sure it would work out well for us tomorrow ...

but then again I might be wrong and AVB's tactics and players potential can prove me wrong :-)

If there's two clubs I absolutely hate losing to, it's l'Arse and scum. Think it'll be close, though being at home we should shade it by the odd goal in 3. Their pace vs our high line is a key subplot, I hope we handle that well. Keen to see how Terry performs, there's going to be a lot of eyes on him and he could just make a statement of intent today like he's done in the past.