Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This high line tactic needs to be scraped because lets face it neither Ivo or Terry are Usain Bolt, pacy strikers and wingers are finding it too easy to run off our defenders. I will no longer defend Bosingwa because he has no end product and he just runs like a headless chicken, the fact that he can't defend to save his life does not help his case neither.

Amen!

the best thing Chelsea did this summer was to buy Mata :) he shows a hell lot of promise !!! :)

now this jan if we buy the right players I am sure AVB can create a legacy :) fuck this match.. yes we lost big deal .... we were poor back in the defense. arguably speaking we should have won ... like some one pointed out here ... we were one of the strongest defensive teams in EPL.

I am sure AVB would have realized by now that we need to work on our defense ...and I hope we are once again be known for our solid defense... the bridge for our fortress lets rebuild that :)

Ktbffh

You have to admit that Danny was as bad as Torres.

No he was not, at least Danny was getting on the ball. The whole game passed Torres, i struggle to find another player in the Roman era who has had a whole 90 min game without 1 highlight, that is shocking. He had a shocker in the middle of an open game like that against a German defender who was having a shocker for Arsenal. The worst game a player can have is when he hardly touches the ball, i would rather a player touch the ball 50 times and have a shocker then a player who goes through the whole game without being mentioned by the commentators while on the ball. We had 10 men out there today because Torres was no were near the game, he was just on the pitch doing nothing. At least we noticed Sturridge having a bad game because he was giving the ball away, Torres did not even have the ball to give it away lol i am laughing here in absolute amazement. When Droggers has a shocker we know because he misses chances and his control is piss poor. Torres has invented a whole new version of a shocker, my mother asked me if he was playing when in was around the 60 min mark after she watched most of the game with me. Lampard on the other hand is a fucking Legend, he was a midfielder defender and laying the Torres role all in one legend legend legend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best posts on this forum for a while, HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD. He makes us so much harder to beat, we are so much stronger with him in the side.

Only when he plays like Bison though, if you catch my drift..

You know what baffles me ? When they did the opposition analysis did anyone at the club mention that Arsenal have 2 very very quick players in Gervinho and Walcott and that Bosingwa is shit defensively and playing a high line with Ivo and Terry was not a very good idea. Some of the decisions Boas makes are baffling sometimes, like when we went to Old Trafford and we basically did a kamikaze. We played a high line against Hernandez...... Young and Nani. This madness has got to stop because against the bigger sides we will get trounced. Lol i think i am going to start another thread called '' i ''preferred'' boring boring Chelsea'' .

I'll never forget or forgive what this team has put me through today. So angry

The high line was to blame and that is not JT or Ivo's decision its the coaching departments which includes Boas. Who the fuck thought that Ivo or JT would have a chance against Gervinho Van persie or Walcott in a foot race when these players are making penetrating attacking runs. We made the same mistake against Man utd and we were punished. The high line tactic is for a team like Barca who hardly give the ball away. All arsene had to do was make sure Gervinho and Walcott were coming off the line making runs through the heart of our defense. I am just shocked that our coaches would tell Ivo and Terry to keep a high line against 2 sprinters, it was like watching the Robert Mugabe school of economics show.

By the way anyone see robin van shitface push Ivan for no reason?, and the ref gave Ivan a yellow too... for getting pushed lmao, I fucking can't stand RVP, no justice in the world with the luck he gets.