QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS and Foy cant even come out and explain the decisons...why arent any QPR players getting booked for the same things?!? Just bring out the QPR shirt and stop hiding...like the guy said on FanZone they sell Chris Foy pics in the QPR shop..and that was right at the start

This is beyond a joke.

Chris Foy has fucked this whole game up. Drogba's was a red, yes. Bosingwa's? No chance. Because of that it's 11 v 9. We're barely able to defend at the moment, so how on earth do we attack? I'm sure if Villas-Boas says anything, he'll be punished by the FA.

one big question. Would've Drogba made the tackle if Foy didn't give that pen and a red to Bos? Fuck no...

This is beyond a joke.

Chris Foy has fucked this whole game up. Drogba's was a red, yes. Bosingwa's? No chance. Because of that it's 11 v 9. We're barely able to defend at the moment, so how on earth do we attack? I'm sure if Villas-Boas says anything, he'll be punished by the FA.

you have it exactly right ..never a red for Bos and that changed everything

Taarabt is a joke of a man. No wonder Tottenham told him to f*ck off.

Go figure he switched to another classless London club. We will decimate them at SB. No doubts about that.. Let's hope we get a decent referee.

one big question. Would've Drogba made the tackle if Foy didn't give that pen and a red to Bos? Fuck no...

Tbh, in the mood Drogba's been in atm, I think he probably would've anyway. But we could play with the 10men, because Mata would still be on the pitch with Sturridge.