QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, maybe we can keep all the shit luck in this game and get on with it.

So, so worried about Mata. For all those who said Modric wasn't needed...if Mata isn't on the pitch, we have very little creativity and we can't play Genk every week.

Drogba had 3 games to reclaim his starting spot and he not only produced very little, he did the one thing to even hurt his team more. It's not just the bad form, he physically can't play at a high speed anymore. The game was passing him by and that challenge reflected his frustration.

Referee has been ruthlessly retarted and the pitch has been terrible. No chance for Drogba against Arsenal now. But let's keep going, QPR have just played like thugs, have faith I know we can do something even if the odds are against us. We need this, it will go along way.

Mata is off because he doesn't have the players to feed. There is no point him being on and we should try and send Anelka through being the last man.

Doesn't have players to feed? What about feeding Anelka when he makes runs behind the defence.

Never have i seen such a shambles before and i mean never. We've lost already and the only question is how many. The first red card was a disgrace but that happens when you have shit referees but the 2nd, DD has let the whole squad and the manager down. With 10 we could get back in it, with 9 it's damage limitation. I don't even want to watch the rest, can't believe this is happening.

What the fuck do we do now? 4-2-2 or 4-3-1 or what... fuck!

ABV had took Sturridge and Mata off to rest them for Arsenal because this game is dead

Mata is off because he doesn't have the players to feed. There is no point him being on and we should try and send Anelka through being the last man.

I get it. It was more a rhetorical question as to what the hell is going on out there? what else can go wrong?

Always a scope for a draw...(BlueLion was right with his pre-match prediction)

Plus side: QPR seemed to have backed off a bit towards the end.

I think we should defend cautiously and try to score from a counter or set piece and then sit back...