QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chris foy is a wanker! the only thing he got right was drogba - OMG and Gary Neville on sky sports said both are sendings off!!! IS HE FUCKING STUPID the dirty manc prick!

I know, Rednkapp can really piss me off at times too. At least Jamie says Bosingwa shouldn't

Doesn't have players to feed? What about feeding Anelka when he makes runs behind the defence.

And who are you going to sacrifice a midfielder who can get back and defend. Remember we are down to 9 men. The only way we can play is to play off the last defender and hope for some luck.

Always a scope for a draw...(BlueLion was right with his pre-match prediction)

Plus side: QPR seemed to have backed off a bit towards the end.

I think we should defend cautiously and try to score from a counter or set piece and then sit back..

And who are you going to sacrifice a midfielder who can get back and defend. Remember we are down to 9 men. The only way we can play is to play off the last defender and hope for some luck.

If we're playing 4-2-1-1, Mata is the most logical player for the spot behind the striker imo. And he's shown that he's not too lazy to get back and defend in recent matches. Guess we don't share the same views.