QPR 1-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the game is going to be a joke! we can only hope for a draw! chris foy really doesnt like us today. as soon as we touch them they are on the floor like they been shoot!

1) Luiz - if that was in a corner that wouldnt have been anything! but because it nudged him which loads of players do 95% of the time that would have been nothing!

2) J.B - Red card? Thats a totally joke and i bet they will contest and it wont be a red card!

3) drogba - yes a red card! stupid git :)

Really unfair penenatly, and two sendings off, and possibly mata injured? How can this get any worse..... Btw I thought we should of sold drogba after 2008 final and still do. Its also the opportunity to go second has just gone up in shambles, all that happened this weekend was city building their lead, which we will not catch up to them.

It is actually very logical. Anyone should be able to see that.

Did anyone expect a situation like this at the beginning of the game?? I certainly didn't ... since today, we haven't played as agressive as we have been ... QPR were in our faces that whole first half, and it's forced us to make stupid decisions and commit fouls uncontrollably, resulting in 2 red cards!

Btw, Mikel is just freaking AWFUL!

Im sorry but he's just not good enough. I dont know what do you think now, but in the summer most of you defend him and said

he's great, do you realy think like that now? after this awful start of the season and awful 1st half? I had enough of him.

Btw, Mikel is just freaking AWFUL!

Im sorry but he's just not good enough. I dont know what do you think now, but in the summer most of you defend him and said

he's great, do you realy think like that now? after this awful start of the season and awful 1st half? I had enough of him.

lol how you manage to blame Mikel now is just beyond my understanding :carlo: