Chelsea 5-0 Genk

BlueLion.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is on Wednesday night Fernando Torres, Raul Meireles, and the boys in blue were playing in the CL and tore Genk a new one. Meanwhile the "true English fans" with the God-given right to winning and championships were watching and hoping to someday participate. Past glories can only keep you going for so long.

An impressive dispaly from us to beat what looked like a very weakened Genk side, so looking forward to the away leg in 2 weeks time.

Have to say fair play to their fans, they sang all the way through, and had to laugh when they did what sounded like a rendition of the scum anthem - You'll Never Walk Alone amongst other things.

Scouse relegation would be nice but I just don't see it happening. There are other teams out there worse than them.

I laugh that some actually think Carroll will replace Torres and/or Carroll will be as good as or better than Drogba. True delusion right there.

Indeed..comparing Carroll to Drogba is rather insulting.

Scouse relegation would be nice but I just don't see it happening. There are other teams out there worse than them.

I laugh that some actually think Carroll will replace Torres and/or Carroll will be as good as or better than Drogba. True delusion right there.

carroll has been very fortunate that el Nino has had a slow start and Liverpool are the medias darlings otherwise he would have the spotlight brightly shone upon him and there wouldn't be too much positive to say. Anyone got a good pic of DL and nandos wee prayer on wed night, greatly appreciated

carroll has been very fortunate that el Nino has had a slow start and Liverpool are the medias darlings otherwise he would have the spotlight brightly shone upon him and there wouldn't be too much positive to say. Anyone got a good pic of DL and nandos wee prayer on wed night, greatly appreciated

torres.jpg

Luiz has come out and says he does that to most of the players....

Meanwhile on a Liverpool forum...

Chelsea: Torres and Meireles = £60M

Liverpool: Carrol and Henderson = £55M

Still think CFC got the better deal.

Torres and Meireles are playing some brilliant football while Carrol and Henderson have been relegated to the bench they have been really poor so far.

YNWA