Chelsea 5-0 Genk

BlueLion.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thgink it is more to do with Kalou's hunger to make an impression that makes the significant difference in his performance. When he used to come on as a sub in previous seasons, he came on to impress which usually either came with a goal or a bright spark of inspiration/energy with his hard work ethic made a difference. Anyway, didn't see much, but the way Romeu was really was superb, nice to see another good youngster on the cards. Sadden that Josh couldn't be apart of the journey or match in some way. How did Kevin play?

I had my very own Kalouda moment for 91 minutes. Had a great stream but there was a pop-up window right in the middle of the screen leaving a small edge available to watch.

I couldn't close the pop-up so I just listened to Ray and whoever he was announcing with. In the 91st minute I finally figured out how to close the pop-up window. What a dumbass.

Minus my own clueless moment, great first half for everybody, good overall game, nice to see #9 score a brace in the first half. Good to see Romeu have a solid game too. Some might discount the opponent but you can only play whose in front of you. Good job boys.