Chelsea 5-0 Genk

BlueLion.

I was really disappointed in Malouda when he decided to go for goal instead of slotting it across for Anelka to tap in.

He seems to be a good player when he played under Ancellotti, I wonder what had happen, it just feels like now Malouda is selfish.

There was this period where he never try to pass to Torres when he saw him in good position running down the spaces and kept the ball to himself or tries to dribble past the defender. And now you see him going for goal instead of passing to Anelka who has an obvious chance of scoring.

Let's take Torres for an example, he was looking for his Hat Trick and obviously would try to shoot when given the chance, however, when he sees one of his teammate in a better position, he passes to him. There was this one outside the box where he could just made a horizontal run and curl the ball towards the far post for a scoring chance but instead he saw meireles running down and tries to pass the ball to him through the legs of the defender, unfortunately it failed but that is always something nice to see unlike the case with malouda.

I don't know but I'm really disappointed in Malouda. This is just an opinion of mine.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, ahsoon. It would be forgiveable if he actually had other qualities to compensate, but he isn't fast anymore, he isn't a technical dribbling miracle, his crossing is average at best and his shooting is often off the mark or just poor. Our central defender, Luiz, is more interesting to watch when he's on the wing than our winger, Malouda. He can be good, but he's too inconsistent and thinks far too much on his personal goal tally. But nevertheless, he's still our own self-proclaimed assist-machine GIGGS :541:

Really liked Torres and Meireles yesterday, Franky was good too(personally im sure he's officially back, so many good games lately).

I want to see Meireles more in this position("The Essien position" if you want..), but when we have Ramires who is brilliant lately it wont happen alot. So i would expect Boas to let Meireles go upfront more, as a DM, and then Ramires will stay in the back to cover. We saw how good Meireles can be in shooting the ball and linked with Torres and the all attack force. It can be very effective, Raul and Ramires are very different players so we could change things all the time in the middle of the game.

Great game,great performance and great result!! Just annoying in some places we're not getting the credit for playing well and focus is more how crap Genk was blah blah but hey!!1 We took advantage and volia!! Good on Torres scoring! Shame no hat trick but hey 2 goals :D

Great game,great performance and great result!! Just annoying in some places we're not getting the credit for playing well and focus is more how crap Genk was blah blah but hey!!1 We took advantage and volia!! Good on Torres scoring! Shame no hat trick but hey 2 goals :D

Shall keep him hungry the next time he is on the pitch :D

5 goals in one match maybe... :whistling:

I was really disappointed in Malouda when he decided to go for goal instead of slotting it across for Anelka to tap in.

He seems to be a good player when he played under Ancellotti, I wonder what had happen, it just feels like now Malouda is selfish.

Malouda is selfish, water is wet

It is known

Killing time waiting for a conference call to start. Went over to RAWK to see what the delusional had to say about Torres and Meireles today.

1. They are torn over Carroll. Carroll should not be judged by his 35M pricetag according to Kenny and his followers but it's ok for Torres. Half are convinced Carroll will come good and are trying to compare him to Drogba's early Chelsea form. Ok.... morons. Half are convinced LFC owners sold them a bag a sh*t when they sold Torres and bought Carroll.

2. Chelsea fans plastic, flag wavers.

3. Torres was never going to stay sh*t but he'll never be what he was with us because we loved him.

4. CL is boring.

5. Meireles scores, can't believe we sold him (no, he asked to be sold), Torres scores, Raul's hair is sh*t, both are c**ts

6. Why do I smile when Torres scores, it's f'd up sh*t

7. Raul is good enough to play middle for Portugal and Chelsea but not for Liverpool. F'ing bullocks.

8. Torres and Raul f'd us over.

9. Meireles to Torres 3-0. F' this sh*t.

10. The more he scores the more my hate grows.

11. We don't care about Torres because we're moving forward and quickly.

12. I'm guessing the drought is now behind him and we can all start finally getting f'd off at having to sell one of the best strikers in the world then.

13. I still say this through gritted teeth, but he's still one of the best strikers in the world. Premier league defenses are f'd once he's back to his best.

14. This one was the one that made me laugh the most:

"God, the Champions League is soulless without us."

Bottom line, the scousers have not gotten over Torres at all. They miss Raul but they share their love/hate for the blonde one and they seem concerned that he's back.

There was this period where he never try to pass to Torres when he saw him in good position running down the spaces and kept the ball to himself or tries to dribble past the defender. And now you see him going for goal instead of passing to Anelka who has an obvious chance of scoring.

Let's take Torres for an example, he was looking for his Hat Trick and obviously would try to shoot when given the chance, however, when he sees one of his teammate in a better position, he passes to him. There was this one outside the box where he could just made a horizontal run and curl the ball towards the far post for a scoring chance but instead he saw meireles running down and tries to pass the ball to him through the legs of the defender, unfortunately it failed but that is always something nice to see unlike the case with malouda.

I don't know but I'm really disappointed in Malouda. This is just an opinion of mine.

Actually Malouda, and I'm sorry to say this, even Sturridge suffer from a similar syndrome. They tend to think that they can make a better impression on the manager through great goal scoring feats..

Now that Daniel knows that he has a regular spot in the starting 11 he has become a better player, since he no longer has the distraction of proving himself. In case of Malouda, its the exact opposite. To tell the truth its his own fault that he lost his starting 11 position.

He should just keep his head low, and concentrate on doing his best for the team with the minutes he gets on the putch, because whatever his attitude may be, the quality is still there.

The Champions League is nothing without Liverpool, nothing. Barcelona are not worthy Champions as Liverpool weren't in the competition last season.

I do feel sorry for Carroll in a way because he's in a similar situation as Torres has been/was in. He's not thriving in LFC's current line-up and would probably do better back in Newcastle. But then I think of the malicious crap Torres had to put up with the last 9 months and though I feel bad for Carroll as a person, I sure as hell don't feel bad for the Liverpool supporters-in the stands, on the boards and especially those in the media. I hope they never replace their old #9.

FILESONIC

-------------------------------------

1ert http://www.filesonic.com/file/2660521421

2dot http://www.filesonic.com/file/2660521441

------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPLOADED

-------------------------------------

1ert http://ul.to/albmpv1a

2dot http://ul.to/u2lr6145

Is this the full game mate? & is it in English?

The Champions League is nothing without Liverpool, nothing. Barcelona are not worthy Champions as Liverpool weren't in the competition last season.

I do feel sorry for Carroll in a way because he's in a similar situation as Torres has been/was in. He's not thriving in LFC's current line-up and would probably do better back in Newcastle. But then I think of the malicious crap Torres had to put up with the last 9 months and though I feel bad for Carroll as a person, I sure as hell don't feel bad for the Liverpool supporters-in the stands, on the boards and especially those in the media. I hope they never replace their old #9.

Compared to the abuse Torres received for 9 months, Carroll's media focus has been like a love fest. I don't feel sorry for him at all probably because the constant Kenny defense is irritating as crap.

The scousers could console themselves that Torres was a bust and they got the better end of the deal. I never believed Torres was a bust (although some days he made it hard). I'll never believe Carroll will be as good as Torres or even close. Now that Torres is starting to look better, play better, the scousers are realizing their new emperor has no clothes.

My dream scenario is May 5, 2012 we see Liverpool needing a win to keep their CL hopes for next season alive. We also see Chelsea needing a win to wrap up the PL title. Torres scores a goal (doesn't even have to be the winner) and Chelsea celebrate the title at Anfield while John Henry, Kenny, Gerrard, all watch.

My dream scenario is May 5, 2012 we see Liverpool needing a win to keep out of their CL relegation hopes for next season alive. We also see Chelsea needing a win to wrap up the PL title. Torres scores a goal (doesn't even have to be the winner) and Chelsea celebrate the title at Anfield while John Henry, Kenny, Gerrard, all watch.

That's better.

I like how some of them think Carroll, once he gets past this bad patch, is going to be as good or better than Drogba. Haha. Does Carroll even 1/10 the skills of DD? Carroll will get better and likely have a decent career. He has a cannon of a left peg and he'll ping in a few goals but he's not going to be Didier Drogba II. I think he'll do well if he manages to stay in the PL for the next decade or so scoring 12-15 goals a season. That is a good career. A 35M career? A career for a "big club"?

Oh, and that is if he manages to stay away from injuries or prison.

Scouse relegation would be nice but I just don't see it happening. There are other teams out there worse than them.

I laugh that some actually think Carroll will replace Torres and/or Carroll will be as good as or better than Drogba. True delusion right there.

Scouse relegation would be nice but I just don't see it happening. There are other teams out there worse than them.

I laugh that some actually think Carroll will replace Torres and/or Carroll will be as good as or better than Drogba. True delusion right there.

One said Owen and Fowler were better than Zola :lol: