Chelsea 5-0 Genk

BlueLion.

What makes me laugh is when the young scouse kids look back to a time when they were years from birth and use that as a means to satisfy and delude their liverpool pride.They can look back all they like, but the fact is Liverpool look a side that will not compete for the premier league in years to come. I mean they all say Suarez is the "better replacement" for Torres, but the fact is they've got themselves a problem their with his bratty, cheating and apparently racist habits - his ego will inevtabley give way one day. What's even funnier is how they try and polish over these facts with his play, - Tevez wishes! Suarez may be a good player but his attitude is all wrong, Liverpool fans may call Torres a Judas etc. but the fact a player of his quality remained in a club for so long, not winning anything is unbelievable. He won the Euro's, World Cup you name it and I guess the only way the could vent their frustation over his departure was through anger and bitterness.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa (alex 77min.) - ivanovic - david luiz - cole (ferreira 45min.)

midfield: meireles - lampard (kalou 67min.) - romeu

attack: anelka - torres - malouda

cool.. we won another important 3 champions league points home at the stamford bridge vs genk!!

cool.. branislav ivanovic scored his 1st champions league goal in the new season!!

cool.. my portugal midfielder raul meireles scored his 1st champions league goal for fc chelsea london and this an amazing one!!

cool.. my african salomon kalou scored his 1st champions league goal in the new season!!

cool.. my espana attacker fernando torres scored his first 2 champions league goals for fc chelsea london, el nino is definetly back!!

When he considers black players as "my african" and has a picture in his signature that says "black power," it's not insane to think that he was black.

:mellow:

Never said you were insane or anything of that sort for that matter... :chai: