Chelsea 5-0 Genk

BlueLion.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

& some of you were worried about the outcome of tonight's match. I just want 10 goal scored on qpha on Sunday. That is all I want. I am not askin' for much ;) Be happy for Kalou. It will make it easier to sell him to a side like qpha in the winter transfer window ;)

Great match.

What really made me happy is seeing the team work as a team and play their football from the 1st minute 'till the last against a weak opponent. They just kept putting pressure on the Genk players and enjoying their football. Wonderful movement and generally great performance from the whole squad.

Romeu impressed me with his calmness, intelligence and tackling.

Torres was phenomenal too, though he looked a bit tired in the last quarter of the match.

Meireles was really good, both offensively and defensively and I'm really happy to see him score his 1st goal for CFC. A bit disappointed with his new haircut though :(

Those 3 really impressed me, but the whole squad was at their best and working for each other.

Another great thing is that we finally kept a clean sheet and looked well in defense, though let's be honest, our defense didn't have a lot to do.

The team really looks like it's accepting AVB's ideas and working for each other and it is something that really really makes me happy.

And last but not the least, my fav Serbian scored! :eyebrows:

Keep it up lads and keep the blue flag flying high! :cfc:

5-0 wow didn't really expect that until we scored our second goal so quickly, their defence looked like molten butter. Pleased for Torres, could have easily been 4 goals for him, the one that hit the post and the one scored by Kalou after Torres's effort. Malouda disappointed by not giving the ball to Anelka in the situation where he took a shot, a selfish fucker... but otherwise played okay, still not a fan of his though. Romeu looked solid, a bright player but had a few errors here and there. Meireles finally shined in the more advanced role, a really good player tbh, good passing and shooting. Lampard, although had an assist, didn't really impress me.

Genk were who they were, you can only beat the opposition thrown against you and we did the job eloquently.