Chelsea 5-0 Genk

BlueLion.

I was quite nervous when Paulo Ferreira stepped in for Cole at half time, particularly after his foul outside the box (which luckily wasn't called) and his poor marking earlier in the half. But he totally proved me wrong; I think he had a great game after that. He's a consistently good player, and he added so much to the attack today. He made good tackles, and great passes. Very happy with him today.

Another standout player I saw was Meireles, I thought he had a splendid game. Just continuously broke down Genk's midfield and backline and really exercised his creative potential.

Lampard - good as always. Also thought Anelka played very well, had some great crosses into the box.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame about Malouda not being less selfish and making better decisions--he's a very good player. Good game for everyone all around. Too bad Torres didn't get the hattrick. Happy but it's Genk after all...DeBruyne looked a player apart from his teammates. Having some good thoughts of him crossing in for Torres...

Brilliant game, Lampard for once moved the game forward and made play, but... He also proved he hadn't got it anymore, he lost the ball far to much for me, against a poor team also. Romeu brilliant, did very well. Meireles fantastic link up, he needs to play more further up, he can do Ramires's job. Defence were very good especially Luiz and Bodingwa and Luiz was a bit clumsy in the start tbh.

Malouda did well greedy sometimes but did well, this doesn't change anything however, he is still a poor player and couldn't do that in the prem. Anelka brilliant all game, if only Torres worked better with him, and finally Torres. Torres was very good first half man of the match definitely on that half, much note quiet in 2nd half tho.

The scousers clearly aren't happy with what they saw tonight. Read this on one of their forums:

:541:

Lads let's be honest i know we got a rediculous deal for Torres but did we really expect him to stay so clueless for the entire season?? Class is permanent after all unfortunately.

Aguante Fernando!

Shame about Malouda not being less selfish and making better decisions--he's a very good player. Good game for everyone all around. Too bad Torres didn't get the hattrick. Happy but it's Genk after all...DeBruyne looked a player apart from his teammates. Having some good thoughts of him crossing in for Torres...

exactly and so kalou is still shite.

19 Oct 2011 - UCL - Chelsea v. Genk - English - HTTP

28d7f13ba35652771ddd0e5e86c8abf1.png

5fd06ecd187877a5640fec475e931350.png

FORMAT: WMV / AUDIO: ENGLISH / Size: 500MB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FILESONIC

-------------------------------------

1ert http://www.filesonic...file/2660521421

2dot http://www.filesonic...file/2660521441

------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPLOADED

-------------------------------------

1ert http://ul.to/albmpv1a

2dot http://ul.to/u2lr6145

Capped by: pachorriarte

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or

UEFA Champions League Group Stages, Matchday #3: Chelsea vs. Genk [1000 kbps], 10-19-2011, courtesy of SPORTSNET WORLD. Links below:

1st Half:

http://www.filesonic...file/2660677624

2nd Half:

http://www.filesonic...file/2660729114

Enjoy Everyone!!!

A few points to note...........

- Thought AVB would of used the half time scoreline to give Alex some much needed game time & give Bosingwa a rest.

- Maloulda's one greedy fecker!

- Romeu looks another quality player from the never ending Spanish conveyor belt.

- Meireles my motm.

- So Much for the so called boycott........

haha anyone watching champions league goals on sky sports 2? Glenn Hoddle was just complaining that sturridge doesn't play enough for chelsea and that he would never be in the team if we played a top team. Has he watched chelsea this season?

Brilliant game, Lampard for once moved the game forward and made play, but... He also proved he hadn't got it anymore, he lost the ball far to much for me, against a poor team also. Romeu brilliant, did very well. Meireles fantastic link up, he needs to play more further up, he can do Ramires's job. Defence were very good especially Luiz and Bodingwa and Luiz was a bit clumsy in the start tbh.

Malouda did well greedy sometimes but did well, this doesn't change anything however, he is still a poor player and couldn't do that in the prem. Anelka brilliant all game, if only Torres worked better with him, and finally Torres. Torres was very good first half man of the match definitely on that half, much note quiet in 2nd half tho.

Completely agree what what you said about lampard. Think Meireles should definately start ahead of him. Dont think Lampard can split a defence open like he used to.

haha anyone watching champions league goals on sky sports 2? Glenn Hoddle was just complaining that sturridge doesn't play enough for chelsea and that he would never be in the team if we played a top team. Has he watched chelsea this season?

he probably doesn't remember Danny was suspended for first 3 games ,,,but Gullit annoys me more ...GREAT player But crap manager

and crap pundit