Chelsea 4-1 Swansea

BlueLion.

Bit random but Neil Barnett was not on the tannoy yesterday is that a permanent change or is Neil on holiday or ill? hope it's not a permanent change because i love Neil's entusiasm especially after we have scored :(

Bit random lol but i hope he returns on the tannoy next game.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much to add to whats already been said after watching the game expect pointing out the beautiful technique in the shot that Anelka managed to pull when surrounded by 4 players and praising our midfielders for their workload which contributed to being in firm control of the game despite playing with 10 men.

Inspired performance, which showed why we should have at least acquired a point at man Utd.

I am a bit concerned about the defending from set pieces. eg free kicks allowing the back line forward to try and catch them offside means backpeddling. This is proving costly Also no ones on the posts at corners ! Only a matter of time before this comes unstuck.

Our corners are always outswinging -try a bit of variation.

On the positive Balti Pies are back ! So thats why Fat Frank is slowing down,again

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa - ivanovic - terry - cole

midfield: ramires - mikel - meireles (mceachran 82min.)

attack: anelka (drogba 78min.) - torres - mata (malouda 58min.)

we won another important 3 premier league points vs swansea home at the stamford bridge..

my african ramires scored his first 2 goals in the new premier league season..

and my african didier drogba scored also his 1st premier league goal in the new premier league season, amazing!!

i saw vs manchester united our espana attacker fernando torres.. and this was my words:

fernando torres scored 1 goal vs manchester and he show some excellent dribblings.. his techniques are perfect..

el nino is back, he just need more luck with the finishing, i trust in fernando torres.. our espana attacker is definetly back!!

fernando torres scored again vs swansea.. but the red card, i know el nino want to show andre villas-boas that he want to be 1st team pleya..

he is a fighter,fernando torres must fight with didier drogba for the place as central attacker.. i think this was the reason for the red card,damn!!

MY OPTION: 4-4-2 FORMATION WITH DIDIER DROGBA & FERNANDO TORRES AS CENTRAL ATTACKER.. AMIGOS WHAT YA ALL THINK??

Torres scores a goal. Drogba scores a goal. Ergo they should play together. Why? The goals do not disguise the issue that they're both central forwards and they will end up occupying the same space. This will create a massive imbalance to the team.

And yes, I know the Anelka learned to play with Drogba argument. Who is going to be Anelka between Nando and Didier? Neither will be willing on a consistent basis to go wide or deep like Anelka does.

Torres scores a goal. Drogba scores a goal. Ergo they should play together. Why? The goals do not disguise the issue that they're both central forwards and they will end up occupying the same space. This will create a massive imbalance to the team.

And yes, I know the Anelka learned to play with Drogba argument. Who is going to be Anelka between Nando and Didier? Neither will be willing on a consistent basis to go wide or deep like Anelka does.

Yeah i agree, Torres And Drogba wouldn't work. Anelka and Drogba worked because they are both african, but Torres is just a stupid blondie.

Mata? Behind the two strikers?

Don't want Sturridge to lose his position though...