• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chec

Benayoun--Luiz--Terry---Cole

Mikel

Ramirez Mierales

Anelka----Torres-----------Mata

I think Mierales can play DM in games we should attack heavily on, and Mikel in balanced games. maybe Josh will play instead of Mikel.

Does anyone think Drogba will start over Torres since he wasn't to play in CC?

Chec

Mikel

Ramirez Mierales

I think Mierales can play DM in games we should attack heavily on, and Mikel in balanced games. maybe Josh will play instead of Mikel.

Think you have a type there.

Chec

Mikel

Ramirez Mierales

I think you meant boswinga not benayoun :)

Chec

Mikel

Ramirez Mierales

:giggle:

----------------------Cech-----------------------

Boswinga---IVA---Luiz---------Cole

-----Merelies-----Rameries-----

Anelka----Mceachran----mata

---------Torres-------

Think we may see 4-2-3-1. Im asuming danny is injured, and players that played full match in cc are tired, example oriel.

----------------------Cech----------------

-Bosingwa-Ivanovic-Terry--A.Cole-

-----------------Romeu------------------

---------Ramires----------Merelies------

-----------Sturridge---------Mata-----------

------------------Torres------------------

Chec

Mikel

Ramirez Mierales

when did u last watch the headlines?

Turnbull will probably keep his place tbh if Cech is ruled out. I didn't think the injury looked too bad but obviously it was lol. Think Frank will play, he looked good when he came on yesterday, he obviously knows he's gotta step it up a bit if he can. I'd love Romeu to play too, he's already shown he's ready for the big time but 2 games in 4 days seems unlikely to be fair.

I think it'll be a good game to watch but we should have too much for them.

cech

bosingwa luiz terry cole

ramires raul mceachran

anelka drogba mata

would love to see josh play the whole match but probably raul will play left and mikel will play dm.

No Torres on your Team sheet? Hes in Form nowadays and is super effective in terms of assists gameplay beating defenders and now scoring too, probably.

The problem is that if we as a team have to move on, So do some players, including legends like The Drog.(in terms of starting 11)

Imagine me putting Villas boas in our line up.

Edited by Bleed BlUE

Would love to see Josh actually get some time, as well as Bertrand, and by the reports i have read - i didn't watch the Fulham game - Cech is injured for the game, so i guess Hilario will be called on once again.

You didnt watch the game. You wouldnt want to watch Bertrand if you did.Trust me.

Cech

Bosingwa-Ivanovic-Terry-Cole

Mikel

Ramires-Meireles

Anelka-Torres-Mata

McEachran played most of the Fulham game didn't he?, so he will be tired, otherwise i would of put him in for Meireles.

Edited by Sloth

I'd like to see how our rested players run Swansea ragged :) Mata, Torres, Anelka, Ramires, Meireles, Ivanovic, Bosingwa, Cole over a long time... they will be full of energy and buzzing. Since Lampard played a chunk against Fulham, I think he might get dropped this time.. on the other hand McEachran was subbed off at 50 or smth and played less than Lamps, I hope he gets a chance :) I'm a fan of his through balls

Edited by manpe

No Torres on your Team sheet? Hes in Form nowadays and is super effective in terms of assists gameplay beating defenders and now scoring too, probably.

The problem is that if we as a team have to move on, So do some players, including legends like The Drog.(in terms of starting 11)

Imagine me putting Villas boas in our line up.

There's no proof that Torres is on form at all!, there's been a few times when he's played good and then played another 4 bad matches after. Untill Torres scores 2-3 goals in a match at least and plays well, then i will consider him on form. At the moment, i have no expecations about him for this next match, and i don't think anyone should.