Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea

Fulham Broadway

To have the sheer arrogance to do it on the pitch though, why can't he keep that in the dressing room.. in private?

His demeanor makes my blood boil.

I don't think it's arrogance, maybe it's for good luck, who knows. Personally i have no problem with it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unledggggg8888888888888.png

Chicarito shouldn't be allowed to get down on his knees before games, religion/praying for a win etc should have no place on the pitch.

Although, the irony.. is that he's playing with a devil on his shirt. :rolleyes:

Pfft...come on...a lot of players do it one way or the other...

Chicharito has been doing that since he got to the league and started. At least he's been consistent in that. Not like he just started doing it. At least he didn't get on the scoring sheet today.

Edited by Tortilla9

That made me laugh out loud. The only article on the game I've read is Henry Winter from the Telegraph who wrote it up pretty decently with all the highs and lows.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/8765453/Manchester-United-3-Chelsea-1-match-report.html

I like Henry winter. He has some sense in his writing.

I was watching the Sunday supplement a couple of weekends back and the four twats sitting there were talking about EPL going Spanish since Man Utd and Man City were destroying teams in the first three games and that EPL will be dominated by only two major teams in future like Barca and Madrid do in spain

I was shocked. They passed that judgement after three games? I mean what the fuck?. Even someone who has started watching the league last season will tell you the way you start doesn't guarantee the way you end the league.

This media is nt Man Utd biased. They are just buch of fat dumbfucks who shockingly get paid to write shit and talk shit.

All these days they were questioning Torres's goal scoring abilities and now that he scored they want to focus on his "worst miss in premier league history".

Edited by warnie_666

True.

Very poor defending in the first goal, nobody was marking Smalling. He had so much space.

That's what happens when you have a high defensive line, united had shit loads of space to work with today and we were lucky they only scored 3.

Not just sky, every tabloid is going to get on this like vultures.

Daily mail call that the worse miss in the history of Premier League. Nothing on Rooney's penalty miss though. But again, these stupid journos are the same ones who hand the title to teams that win their first few games in style. Last year it was Chelsea by September and this season its Man Utd.

http://www.dailymail...tin-Samuel.html

the knobends aint obviously seen this if they think Torres was the worst miss.

the knobends aint obviously seen this if they think Torres was the worst miss.

This was actually worst than Torres' miss. Ronaldo was standing motionless.

Also, he spat on himself.

Edited by Tech9C

All in all i am proud of Chelsea today ... it was a performance of a courageous team and above all a courageous Manager. This is what we wanted after all putting the result alone as a negative. We were really unlucky with finishing and with refereeing likewise but this the reality in old trafford. If AVB is able to pick the lads up after this defeat with a reaction against fulham and swansea then all I can see afterwards is that we are genuine title contenders ... KTBFFH !!!!

Funny that there has been more optimism in after this game than any we have won :lol:

I agree. I am surprised at myself as I am not terribly fussed about this match. We played much better than the scoreline. We were just rather unlucky, and that luck will turn sooner than later especially if we keep playing well. For now, let's take our frustrations out on the Cottagers and Swans.

Re: Lukaku - this is the only thing I can moan about today in terms of our performance/AVB's decisions. The occasion was far too big for just his second Chelsea appearance, bringing on Malouda would have been a better choice. Lukaku just needs games, I am excited to see what he will do from a starting position on Wednesday!

Re: Lukaku - this is the only thing I can moan about today in terms of our performance/AVB's decisions. The occasion was far too big for just his second Chelsea appearance, bringing on Malouda would have been a better choice. Lukaku just needs games, I am excited to see what he will do from a starting position on Wednesday!

Bit off topic but how did i do on TC twitter yesterday?

I hope i did okayish for the first go :)