Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OT: Rmpr what do you mean with out of like??

Just start liking everyone and you will know... :P

We have 50 likes to give in a 24hrs time, since I liked almost every post yesterday in the post match and FSW thread (and some more today), I have reach the limit quota of likes. I will probably have to wait until it is 6pm (time where the game finished here) to go back and like the posts I wasnt allowed to...

Just start liking everyone and you will know... :P

We have 50 likes to give in a 24hrs time, since I liked almost every post yesterday in the post match and FSW thread (and some more today), I have reach the limit quota of likes. I will probably have to wait until it is 6pm (time where the game finished here) to go back and like the posts I wasnt allowed to...

Ow, ok, didn't knew that.. apparently i don't like a lot then, damn lol

Ah transfer deadline day....where Jim White gets more excited about a French bloke moving to Newcastle that nobody has heard of when he is sitting next to Natalie Sawyer.....Peter Crouch gets reunited with the most honest man in football who in turn treats us to a view of the interior of his Chelsea tractor and a dog in Switzerland with a massive bank account starts to choose its next 22 carat gold feeding bowl......and we still end up with an overweight waiter.....Marvellous!

EXACTLY! (out of likes)

Spuds lost 30mi by geting out of UCL and Moutinho would not cost more than that!

I don't even think we'd need someone to chase someone as expensive as Moutinho to help is into 4th. There are many many players out there who would help us a fair bit and who are not particularly expensive.