Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just learned Wallace, 18 y-o right back from Fluminence will sign in 2013!

Ivanovic and Azpi seems enough, but he is young, he's more for after Ivanovic (or Ivanovic back as a CB)

He looks very good and at 18years old he has still got 3 years at least until he would be wanting a first team place, in that time i reckon IVan would of moved on.

Why? i would like to see Adebayor or Dembele here.

Have you not watched them yet this season? They got outplayed for large parts today at home to Norwich, have 2 points from 3 games, 2 of them being at home, and are already 7 points behind us. They have made some good signings, I'm not arguing with that but they are still weak in vital areas IMO (defence and up front) and have a manager who is vastly overrated for one season he enjoyed with a Porto side which was stronger than the one Mourinho had nearly a decade ago.

Have you not watched them yet this season? They got outplayed for large parts today at home to Norwich, have 2 points from 3 games, 2 of them being at home, and are already 7 points behind us. They have made some good signings, I'm not arguing with that but they are still weak in vital areas IMO (defence and up front) and have a manager who is vastly overrated for one season he enjoyed with a Porto side which was stronger than the one Mourinho had nearly a decade ago.

I know... i talked about their signings.

Guest SeksiAysal

Hernanes from Lazio is a super playur but Selcuk Sahin is the best box to box player this universe has ever seen, his Father Babaminyarragi was also a great playur, a great striker back in the day. ;)

Do you think Moses can be used as that "cheap" striker?

Also, these are Managerial situations, not transfer related. That's why I agree when you said RDM needs to wake up. But, I also think he is waiting for the new recruits to feel comfortable. To throw them in out of the blue is a bit harsh.

Moses is a winger, don't see him as CF :(

Hmm, these are professional players they should be able to adapt?

Guess we'll never know ;)

Onwards and upwards tho!

• 4 months later...