Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sign a midfielder ffs.

This is pissing me off!

I am against big purchases in the winter transfer window, but we have Maxime and Moutinho who could be bought to "solve" our pivot problems and we do nothing whatsoever...We can buy both for around 30-35mi, not that huge of a finacial problem!

We could also go for Gaitan and/or Jovetic to bolster our creativity, width and finishing issues. But no, we are fine!

This has been the most boring transfer window I can remember I think. If we don't sign one of Barcelona/Real Madrid's first team players I shall feel deflated. Oh or someone from Arsenal. It's a nice feeling taking someone they love.

This is pissing me off!

I am against big purchases in the winter transfer window, but we have Maxime and Moutinho who could be bought to "solve" our pivot problems and we do nothing whatsoever...We can buy both for around 30-35mi, not that huge of a finacial problem!

We could also go for Gaitan and/or Jovetic to bolster our creativity, width and finishing issues. But no, we are fine!

It's insane. Even teams with far less money than Chelsea are looking to improve their squads, but we have glaring problems and are willing to ignore them.

I don't know who's idea it was to not buy anymore this window and probably save everything till the summer, but it will totally be their fault if we fuck up top 4.

This has been the most boring transfer window I can remember I think. If we don't sign one of Barcelona/Real Madrid's first team players I shall feel deflated. Oh or someone from Arsenal. It's a nice feeling taking someone they love.

It is kinda boring. Realistically there's no player out there that really get's the juices flowing. Maybe it's a case of us being burnt before in this window or maybe it's just a case of there not being an abundance of top-level talent available, but at the moment I'd take a bid on someone like Fellaini. In fact I'd love it if we recalled one of the players we already owned.

Being a Chelsea fan in 2013 = hoping you sack the manager or recall a player you already own.

:cry::cry:

I'm just going to sit in a corner and repeat the same words over and over again......

Sunday 19th May, 17:45.....Sunday 19th May, 17:45.....Sunday 19th May, 17:45.....

It is kinda boring. Realistically there's no player out there that really get's the juices flowing. Maybe it's a case of us being burnt before in this window or maybe it's just a case of there not being an abundance of top-level talent available, but at the moment I'd take a bid on someone like Fellaini. In fact I'd love it if we recalled one of the players we already owned.

We can easily go for Maxime and Moutinho for the double pivot (or whatever you call it) and Gaitan or Jovetic for W/CF.

I can name a few more if you want to...

Being a Chelsea fan in 2013 = hoping you sack the manager or recall a player you already own.

:cry::cry:

I'm just going to sit in a corner and repeat the same words over and over again......

Sunday 19th May, 17:45.....Sunday 19th May, 17:45.....Sunday 19th May, 17:45.....

It gets even worse, it is our first season in the forum! :cry:

It's insane. Even teams with far less money than Chelsea are looking to improve their squads, but we have glaring problems and are willing to ignore them.

I don't know who's idea it was to not buy anymore this window and probably save everything till the summer, but it will totally be their fault if we fuck up top 4.

Exactly and I don't even get it financially. If Chelsea miss a CL spot, it will be a disaster and cost the team what, tens of millions? Bringing in a good central midfielder, even just a decent one who can play a role on the club would be a massive help and shouldn't be all that expensive. We don't need to be chasing potentially elite players or prospects with every transfer. You need role players as well.

Exactly and I don't even get it financially. If Chelsea miss a CL spot, it will be a disaster and cost the team what, tens of millions? Bringing in a good central midfielder, even just a decent one who can play a role on the club would be a massive help and shouldn't be all that expensive. We don't need to be chasing potentially elite players or prospects with every transfer. You need role players as well.

EXACTLY! (out of likes)

Spuds lost 30mi by geting out of UCL and Moutinho would not cost more than that!