Deadline Day!

J.F.

Maybe it's a good thing the board won't allow the waiter to spend any money in January because he will be gone in five months time.

It really isn't. Everyone blames him for our problems and fair enough really because some of his subs and team selection is ridiculous, but this team is not good enough regardless of that/him.

If we weren't in 3rd right now, we would have panicked and signed someone.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our board make that we (Chelsea fans) hope all day for big sign after the January transfers of Luiz and Torres.What a day it was!Two players in the last minute of the transfer window.
I think we need to buy midfielder.I'd be happy to see Fellaini in our shirt.I'd be very happy to see Cabaye in the blue shirt too,but there aren't even any speculations about him.Hope to sign someone like Meireles but I can't see that happen.

Because every team is reluctant to sell in January as its midway through the season. :(

I agree, but Moutniho and Cabaye are good targets that would be available for 18-23mi...

Also Gaitan is a fucking great versatile player that would be available for 25-30mi!

I agree, but Moutniho and Cabaye are good targets that would be available for 18-23mi...

Also Gaitan is a fucking great versatile player thatwouldbe available for 25-30mi!

Moutinho is beast... on FM... for me... in my Chelsea team :D But yet again so are De Rossi and Leandro Damaio...

sign them and we will win everything :Goober:

Moussa Sissoko could have been a very good rotation player for us.

What does it have to do with Rafa ?

Chelsea needs to make sure, the team finishes in top four. That should be their priority & not punishing Rafa ffs.

It's hardly about "punishing Rafa" but rather the fact that Chelsea don't want to spend a lot of money on a player who the next manager might not even want in the team and I fully understand the reasoning behind that. However, I agree that someone should have been got to make up the numbers in midfield, be it a loan signing or recalling one of the players we already have loaned out. At this point anything would suffice really, but sadly I can't see anyone coming and we've all predicted it a long time ago.

Fellaini in, that's all we need

the waiter should not be trusted with signings, i'm glad the board are seeing this

you are so clueless. rafa is just an interim manager but that doesnt mean that the board stop thinking and stop plan the future.

Plus its january and many teams arent willing to sell an important player at this time.

Moutinho is beast... on FM... for me... in my Chelsea team :D.

He is just average on Steam, but I have no idea how he is on Stream...

Seriously now, Moutinho is a one of the most complete DPM, he is the best replacement for Lampard!

What makes you think that? Aside from Demba Ba a quiet transfer window was expected and no matter how much we all disagree with the decision, I think everyone has already accepted the fact that we're not signing anyone so I don't see a reason for a meltdown. Maybe it's a good thing the board won't allow the waiter to spend any money in January because he will be gone in five months time.

Alright. It was just a joke. ;)

He is just average on Steam, but I have no idea how he is on Stream...

Seriously now, Moutinho is a one of the most complete DPM, he is the best replacement for Lampard!

Damiao is awesome, as is Moutinho... Moutinho set 2 goals up for Damiao in my UEFA super cup win vs Atletico... was 4-1, reverse result of the real one haha

we should buy Moutinho I think, possibly later... like typical Chelsea!