Deadline Day!

J.F.

If we really want him we could easily sign Negredo today! imo we should, as we should be able to get him for under £15m and is a very decent striker. If the club are going to take the EL seriously then we need another striker as Torres on his own wont be enough!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not even linked or rumoured to be after anyone atm. I have thought we will sign someone on deadline day as always but can't see it now. Fellaini is someone i would like to see come today but we will see in 10 and a half hours time.

Begovic would be a good signing considering we're going to be short on back-ups next season, but I really hope these stories about us losing Courtois are bollocks. Even if we're using him to sign Falcao it absolutely beggars belief that we would give up one of the best youngsters in world football.

Would like us to sign Fellaini too, not only to strengthen an area we're weak in but also to weaken a team who are chasing us.

If we really want him we could easily sign Negredo today! imo we should, as we should be able to get him for under £15m and is a very decent striker. If the club are going to take the EL seriously then we need another striker as Torres on his own wont be enough!

1. I don't think the club are going to take EL serious.

2. I also don't think we should sign Negredo. Takes up a potential spot for a better striker in the summer (don't forget the possibility of Lukaku staying here next season).

Begovic would be a good signing considering we're going to be short on back-ups next season, but I really hope these stories about us losing Courtois are bollocks. Even if we're using him to sign Falcao it absolutely beggars belief that we would give up one of the best youngsters in world football.

Would like us to sign Fellaini too, not only to strengthen an area we're weak in but also to weaken a team who are chasing us.

Hmm I don't think Fellaini has the appropriate passing range in his game to fit the pivot role. Although he is strong and would bring that to the team, I don't think it's worth spending a whole lot of money on him (he will not come cheap) when his profile is not what is needed. We should have a deep-lying playmaker in the style of Pirlo to fit our style of play, and next to him a beast in ball recovery (which I also do not think is Fellaini).