Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh big props to him, when the journos asked more questions the sum was not his full salary, but what he called a big sum. They just thought of the idea this morning so these intricacies aren't completed.

Yeah people will say its just a PR move by him and PSG, but he doesn't have to do that so credit where credit is due.

Yeah people will say its just a PR move by him and PSG, but he doesn't have to do that so credit where credit is due.

Exactly, even if it is, charity is charity the people benefiting won't lose anything. If only more footballers did that. IMO charity is what made our Drogba even more of a legend.

Exactly, even if it is, charity is charity the people benefiting won't lose anything. If only more footballers did that. IMO charity is what made our Drogba even more of a legend.

Yeah it makes me laugh how drogba has got slated over the years from people who have an opinion of him as a (balotelli type), and they don't know what he has done for the ivory coast and what he has done with his vast fortune. Didier Drogba, one of the greatest footballers on and off the pitch.

If we don't sign anyone this forum will have a meltdown.

What makes you think that? Aside from Demba Ba a quiet transfer window was expected and no matter how much we all disagree with the decision, I think everyone has already accepted the fact that we're not signing anyone so I don't see a reason for a meltdown. Maybe it's a good thing the board won't allow the waiter to spend any money in January because he will be gone in five months time.