Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I do watch La liga games on TV, mostly because of Jose antics, I noticed Ozil was subbed frequently.

Being subbed and not playing a lot under Jose, according to your words, are two completely different things.

You are speaking as if we are in a different league and we are 1st/2nd guaranteed. Yes if Arsenal fights for top 4 along with Spurs and Pool we won't have an easy time finishing there, never might being champion. MU, City, us and those 3 are fighting for 4 spots.

What the fuck are you on about? :blink:

Where did I say anything about anyone's title chances? I was simply talking about Mesut Özil and whether or not buying him is the best way for Arsenal to spend £45m.

Being subbed and not playing a lot under Jose, according to your words, are two completely different things.

Then, excuse my wording. That´s what I have meant. Just the other day, under Ancelloti he was subbed & stormed pissed off into the locker.

So we may see United go from having a weak central midfield to having a pretty strong one by the end of the day. Both Fellaini and Herrera look nailed on now.

We will still win the League. Trust Mou.

ibsChI8BWzMTc9.gif

Özil will be a great player for Arsenal but is he really a player they so desperately need they're willing to pay three times their previous transfer record for him? They already have Cazorla to play behind the striker so if Özil joins then one of them will be forced out wide where neither of them are at their best. Wenger should have spent that money earlier in the window for a new left winger with explosive pace, not in another number ten.

LOL.

Cazorla has been playing on the left this entire year. Rosicky #10. Of course he's what they need.

They're about to sign the best player in the PL behind RVP.