Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling he is sincerely happy about returning to Milan. Look he hasn't even gotten out of his car and he is already posing with his shirt.

zfl0.png

im happy for them. I know how their fans feels about this, just like us with mourinho :D

With this Twitter bullshit, all you have to do is make an account and pretend that you have information that Catania will sign Steven Gerrard in the next few hours and everyone will go insane about it. I hope no one is leaving us, except for Ba and some youngsters on loan.

Jose has not played Ozil much, he did not think much of him. Therefore, to pay 42m for him by Arsenal, I believe it´s more of a panic buying than the need.

Ozil is one of the 2 or 3 best in his position in the world. Easily worth what they're paying.