Deadline Day!

J.F.

Can't believe people are asking for more players. You guys really don't understand how spoilt we've been.

We didn't ask for Willian and we also didn't ask for Schurrle. We have been asking for a DM for 2 years now.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually getting sick of all these Mata rumors now!

Especially when Arsenal have almost signed Ozil, and Sp*rs are looking at Hulk... TDD is starting to look very worrying now!

Doubt Spurs will sign Hulk, would love to see him in the premier league though

DM's are overrated. Just play Oscar in the damn pivot and pair him with whoever can make a challenge. Move Mata back into the #10 spot.

Thinking about it, I'm not so sure if Oscar is built to play as a DM.. I feel his best stats come from the attacking side of things. I don't think he's well balanced or strong enough to play the CDM role.

DM's are overrated. Just play Oscar in the damn pivot and pair him with whoever can make a challenge. Move Mata back into the #10 spot.

I agree with you in a sense.. Play Ocar next to a bully and Mata as 10.. But we don't have that bully

Spoilt why ? We all like to see the best Chelsea team money can buy. That´s all.

We have a squad good enough to win the League that's why. Rather than stockpiling players why not give the players we've got a go.

All it takes its some tactical innovation and trust. Lampard would be on loan to Liverpool or Arsenal this year if we bought the 21 year old version last season.

Thinking about it, I'm not so sure if Oscar is built to play as a DM.. I feel his best stats come from the attacking side of things. I don't think he's well balanced or strong enough to play the CDM role.

He's a brilliant ball winner. People continue to underestimate him because of his build but he constantly makes more challenges than any other player in the team in nearly every game.

Oscar is better than Lampard in everything apart from goal scoring at the moment. Why couldn't he replace him.

Ozil to me is very finely skilled player. His technical ability I admire the most. Yes, I agree Mata is very much the same even a bit better, I feel. The trouble with these players Jose is not their fan, I feel.

No way is Mata better than Ozil. Sorry but I think Ozil is better.

Ozil is the best attacking midfield player I have seen emerge in the last 3 or 4 years or so. Mata is very good but Ozil is brilliant. When hes fully fit and up for a game hes immense. Didn't have the greatest season last year but still I think for the last 5 years hes averaged something like 15 assists per year.... which is incredible. When you take into mind that he was playing for Werder Bremen before Madrid who were really an average team when he was as well its an incredible stat.

This is literally the best assist I have seen.. he shows so much awareness and technically its immense.

I don't actually get why Madrid are selling him when Ozil is much better than Isco imo. I guess this Madrid lacking a lot of Spanish players is a major thing these days.

We have a squad good enough to win the League that's why. Rather than stockpiling players why not give the players we've got a go.

All it takes its some tactical innovation and trust. Lampard would be on loan to Liverpool or Arsenal this year if we bought the 21 year old version last season.

I referred to Chelsea being outplayed by Bayern, were they ?

No way is Mata better than Ozil. Sorry but I think Ozil is better.

Ozil is the best attacking midfield player I have seen emerge in the last 3 or 4 years or so. Mata is very good but Ozil is brilliant. When hes fully fit and up for a game hes immense. Didn't have the greatest season last year but still I think for the last 5 years hes averaged something like 15 assists per year.... which is incredible.

Not to me.