Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Madrid cost Ozil plus something like 50mil to get Bale?! Wow talking about bad business....

Bale is officially the most overrated player in the football history now, Ronaldo will still outshine him big time and wait and see.

I hate when people claim a player is overrated just because he does not play for us. If he played for us it would be a totally different thing. Yes the fee is very high but they can afford it and I reckon he will come good there. Why is Bale overrated? He single-handedly carried Tottenham last season and has improved every single season. He scored 26 goals for Spurs last season IIRC. That is fucking brilliant. How the hell is he overrated? You don't get much players who can change a game with a moment of brilliance. He is one of them. Those late goals against West Ham and Sunderland last season that he scored were priceless. Real Madrid now have another player apart from Ronaldo who they can rely on to score goals outside the penalty area. From what I saw he has a better goal ratio from free kicks than Ronaldo has and that is striking considering Ronaldo averages more free kicks than him. He is still young and a player I will personally miss in the PL. Great signing for Real, regardless of fee, they added quality.

I hate when people claim a player is overrated just because he does not play for us. If he played for us it would be a totally different thing. Yes the fee is very high but they can afford it and I reckon he will come good there. Why is Bale overrated? He single-handedly carried Tottenham last season and has improved every single season. He scored 26 goals for Spurs last season IIRC. That is fucking brilliant. How the hell is he overrated? You don't get much players who can change a game with a moment of brilliance. He is one of them. Those late goals against West Ham and Sunderland last season that he scored were priceless. Real Madrid now have another player apart from Ronaldo who they can rely on to score goals outside the penalty area. From what I saw he has a better goal ratio from free kicks than Ronaldo has and that is striking considering Ronaldo averages more free kicks than him. He is still young and a player I will personally miss in the PL. Great signing for Real, regardless of fee, they added quality.

Bale is a good player, I never say he is shit, the 100m price tag makes him overrated, got it?