Deadline Day!

J.F.

As Sportsmail revealed this morning, Demba Ba is a deadline day target for Arsenal. The North London club have made an enquiry to Chelsea.

But it is understood Jose Mourinho is reluctant to let the striker leave for one of their top-four rivals.

HOPEFULLY WE DON'T STRENGTHEN ARSENAL. Give Ba to Newcastle or West Brom..they need strikers.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why have we not signed Benzema yet. I woke up today hoping we'd sign Benzema.

Why would Madrid sell Benzema? He's their only striker!

come on psg... get ozil... i ll be damned if he goes to either arsenal/united.

Currently having a medical. Done deal to Arsenal.

Özil will be a great player for Arsenal but is he really a player they so desperately need they're willing to pay three times their previous transfer record for him? They already have Cazorla to play behind the striker so if Özil joins then one of them will be forced out wide where neither of them are at their best. Wenger should have spent that money earlier in the window for a new left winger with explosive pace, not in another number ten.

You are speaking as if we are in a different league and we are 1st/2nd guaranteed. Yes if Arsenal fights for top 4 along with Spurs and Pool we won't have an easy time finishing there, never might being champion. MU, City, us and those 3 are fighting for 4 spots.

I don't 'get' Real Madrid nor do I ever wish to. They certainly are an enigma.

It is all about buying for the sake of buying and looking gloated. Imagine you are a rich kid with a Lamborghini, that new limited edition Ferrari just came out and your friend managed to get one so of course you go and buy one yourself so you doesn't look worse/poorer than your mate. It is pretty much that really because on the field either of these cars would still be fast enough. it is the same here.

So Madrid cost Ozil plus something like 50mil to get Bale?! Wow talking about bad business....

Bale is officially the most overrated player in the football history now, Ronaldo will still outshine him big time and wait and see.