Atmosphere at Stamford Bridge..

Beast

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow i try and help the club but i get slagged off lol.

your "get more babes " comment. ...it`s a football ground, not Hooters. women are equal in our country and only the ignorant uneducated think otherwise.

plus i don`t think i was the only one who saw your comment a couple of weeks ago about English people in general and the other comment about our women. so that probably aint helping your case.

if you want to hear a louder atmosphere at the bridge,come here and contribute to it yourself or be a bit more careful with your words in describing the fans who do.

it`s not as it should be i know..

your "get more babes " comment. ...it`s a football ground, not Hooters. women are equal in our country and only the ignorant uneducated think otherwise.

plus i don`t think i was the only one who saw your comment a couple of weeks ago about English people in general and the other comment about our women. so that probably aint helping your case.

if you want to hear a louder atmosphere at the bridge,come here and contribute to it yourself or be a bit more careful with your words in describing the fans who do.

it`s not as it should be i know..

Babes = Women..?

I will never forget these minutes from the WBA game under Scolari. It was bloody brilliant and was going on about 15 minutes again and again and again. It was incredibly loud.

If you want to go to the Bridge, never choose West Stand, neither lower nor upper. Go behind the goals. Or travel with the fans and then you will experience the true atmosphere.

My sister was at the game on Saturday and she said the atmosphere was actually embarrassing. Like I couldn't hear much noise on the tv but she said people just got so angry with the team that people were just screaming abuse. That is a joke, the chant you only sing when your winning comes to mind. Like it was the 2nd game of the season, it wasn't going to be great. The team need support, AVB was right when he said it doesn't help the players. When I go to games I usually sit in the MH or the shed because tbh sitting in the other stands, well you might as well be watching it at home sometimes. Ciara said at one point when everyone was so quiet this man just stood by him self and starting shouting just fucking sing will you!! I know the football wasn't great but if you are going to the game at least support the team even if they are playing shite. They don't do it on purpose.

West stand and East stand are both shite.

Only time found the East Stand decent was when we won the league 2009 and at a Carling Cup game but mainly due to being near the Matthew Harding end.Best place I've found is Shed near the away fans or middle at the back...the other side not so good

Its bad when people try to get songs going and no one joins kinda ahhhhhh support ffs!!!

On a side note i hate the fact the away fans are in the Shed End.

IMO they should go at the top of the East or the West Stand, like Newcastle, Barca and United do with away fans.

Guest justin_3d

I paid £50 for my ticket on Saturday, I feel I have a right to voice my opinion of the teams performance if they are losing 0-1 to a much weaker team at home.

You complaining about 50 bucks?

CheapBastardLogo-2.jpg

Atmosphere at the MHU (normal seats) is indifferent. but on a whole the atmosphere at SB is usually shite. I'm not having this booing malarkey though, what are we? Arsenal? Fuck off. I've come to blows with alot of Chelsea "fans" mostly East of West stands who have been booing or slagging off the team for the whole game. There are thousands of people who can't afford to get to the game and would improve our atmosphere so much. If you want to boo and slag off our players, do it infront of your own TV because although it may sound harsh, in my opinion, you aren't welcome at Stamford Bridge. Ever.

Guest justin_3d

Haha, i have feeling like we live in two different world... The average income per month here, in Hungary is about 300 pounds... Funny. :)

Wow that sucks!

Over here 50 bucks is like my breakfast, lunch and dinner for the day at NYC.

50-70£ for a ticket? Harsh... 2-3 games and I'm pretty much bankrupt. Although naturally wages in England are much better than here, I doubt any working class estonian could afford a single game.. if so, only as a luxury and once every half a year or so. Average wage here is ~300-400 pounds a month (not quite sure).

It really paints a picture as to why things are like they are. If I could set my foot inside SB once in my life, I'd scream my lungs out, as it would be an opportunity of lifetime to cheer for my team and not slag them off.. I can do that behind the computer :P Everyone of you who goes to games, understand that it's a dream for many people around the world and that it's better to show your appreciation rather than boo. Negativity in the stands creates negativity on the pitch as well.

It really paints a picture as to why things are like they are. If I could set my foot inside SB once in my life, I'd scream my lungs out, as it would be an opportunity of lifetime to cheer for my team and not slag them off.. I can do that behind the computer :P Everyone of you who goes to games, understand that it's a dream for many people around the world and that it's better to show your appreciation rather than boo. Negativity in the stands creates negativity on the pitch as well.

Exactly :)

Guest justin_3d

NYC and London are very expensive city.

So if you are not making enough money there, then yeah life will be hard.