Juan Mata

Severinb

I am devastated. I can't believe it. Rationally, it all makes sense, but then again it makes no fucking sense. Him and David Luiz are the players I got detached to the most over these last years, and now one of my favorite players ever is leaving for the club I hate most. It makes no sense. I actually feel "heartbroken" over this.

Really?! Seriously?!! :doh:

Would appreciate it if you guys want to post up pictures of Mata in THAT color, do it so inside a spoiler tag.. <_<

And I would appreciate if you didnt actually quoted the picture to complain about it...

Spurs fuked us over Modric, Utd fuked us over Rooney and here we are selling one of the best players we ever had to utd. still can't see how the board allow this to happen. so when City come in for Hazard next year, there is a chance we sell him? that's worrying.

And I would have really appreciated it if you didn't quote what I said to remind me of what I quoted and complained earlier...

Not really, because you complained about something you did yourself! :ph34r:

Spurs fuked us over Modric, Utd fuked us over Rooney and here we are selling one of the best players we ever had to utd. still can't see how the board allow this to happen. so when City come in for Hazard next year, there is a chance we sell him? that's worrying.

If Hazard became a reserve player like Mata, then sure.. why not. We're not a selling club, but it's only rational to sell your reserve player for £37m.

@TweetChelseaFC: Mourinho - "We are not happy Mata has left the club, we are just glad Mata is happy with his move"

@TweetChelseaFC: Mourinho - "We wish Mata good, not very good because it will affect us"

Mata wasn't playing... we've let a squad player go for nearly £40m. £55m for Mata and de Bruyne is fine by me. Selling Mata this time last year woulda been a disaster. Selling him now was a perfect time to sell him at the best price. He's not even been playing well tbh.

anyone else feel like matal is a total pretender the way he makes it sound like he was forced out of the team? first time ever dude had to fight for his place and he left us as soon as he could.

he really didnt want to fight for his place so he really didnt like the club i guess