Juan Mata

Severinb

Juan Mata: ''I'm delighted to join the best and the biggest club in the world. This is fantastic'' #MUTV

:rant::mouthclosed:

Hazard!!

Mata in red:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Be17jyqCYAEVHry.png

Wow, a part of me just died. That's not right from Juan! I am pissed.

It's a fake quote for goodness sake. :doh: There should be warnings for those who simply post things from Twitter without checking validity of it!

Even if it wasnt he's hardly going to say they're a crap club and he was just out of options or shit like that.Expected after a move

It's a fake quote for goodness sake. :doh: There should be warnings for those who simply post things from Twitter without checking validity of it!

you do it all the time.

In addition, Mata needs to say the right words for United. Hes an United player now and for the future....

lol what do you expect him to say? It's what the club and fans want to hear, doesn't mean he means it. United are a much bigger club the us anyway, not better though.

Remember when J.Cole was kinda forced or misquoted saying about how great a club Liverpool are ?

It's ridiculous. Once again, supporters expect players to be like them. I'd expect Mata to say all the right things to make Manchester United fans happy now. It's just business. Yes, it's sad to see Mata go to ManU and on a sour note, but people need to be reasonable.

Juan Mata: ''I'm delighted to join the best and the biggest club in the world. This is fantastic'' #MUTV

:rant::mouthclosed:

Hazard!!

Mata in red:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Be17jyqCYAEVHry.png

Manchester United's record signing Juan Mata, on MUTV: "Phil Jones is greater than the world".

I absolutely believe this because it's on a site called inagist, I mean what's there not to believe? http://inagist.com/all/427114429445324801/

It's ridiculous. Once again, supporters expect players to be like them. I'd expect Mata to say all the right things to make Manchester United fans happy now. It's just business. Yes, it's sad to see Mata go to ManU and on a sour note, but people need to be reasonable.

The traitor claims are absolutely hilarious.