Juan Mata

Severinb

i think the picture on official chelseafc site says it all about current situation.

0,,10268~12365653,00.jpg

mourinho prefers (he always has) the hardworking africans. mata is exactly where he belongs - the bench - and i cant see that changing any time soon.

Hmm yea man I guess Willian and Ramires are Africans.. could u be any more racist ?

I love the man, the player and everything about him, but it's clear he doesn't quite fit the way Mourinho wants us to play, which is a massive shame. I think he deserves nothing but the best and if that means he has to leave us, then so be it.

You can see it in his eyes - pic above - that he knows that himself.

I love the man, the player and everything about him, but it's clear he doesn't quite fit the way Mourinho wants us to play, which is a massive shame. I think he deserves nothing but the best and if that means he has to leave us, then so be it.

You can see it in his eyes - pic above - that he knows that himself.

Completely agree.

Such a classy player on and off the pitch, it is a shame he doesn't exactly fit into Mourinho's system.

Also, playing Mata or Oscar in the wide positions is a waste of talent. I think eventually Mata may leave...

Stop with the Mata vs Oscar thing, will you?

Both players are important to the team and each of them bring different characteristics to the pitch when starting. We should be happy we have both, that is a privilege and not a reason for a fucking discussion!!!

Mourinho is an honest man and will choose the right player depending on their previous performances. Oscar started the season really well and that has put Mata on the bench, if things change, Mata will surely become our starter again. We are in no position to question him...End of story!

We must be happy for the team, Chelsea. (no matter who plays)

One thing we already knows about whats going to happen in summer: Mata will leave the club.

We dont know that!

Maybe he will regain his position, maybe he doesnt want to leave even if it is to stay in the bench, maybe be wont allow him to leave, etc..

Hmm yea man I guess Willian and Ramires are Africans.. could u be any more racist ?

no they arent. theyre both from brazil. you seem quite clueless about the team youre 'supporting'

mourinho has always liked hardworking players and thats a fact. keep your racism off here please. its not wanted here.

no they arent. theyre both from brazil. you seem quite clueless about the team youre 'supporting'

mourinho has always liked hardworking players and thats a fact. keep your racism off here please. its not wanted here.

I don't even.. wow.

Are you for real? YOU claimed Mou clearly favores hard working AFRICANS based on a picture of 4 of our dark-skinned players, 2 of which are Brazilians, not Africans.

^ Well, since human civilisation started in africa and parts of asia, we're basically all african.

As for Mata.. Great player, wrong team. You build a side around a player like Mata because you have to acomodate him. We're becoming more direct now, pacey players who can also put in a shift with high work rates.

I really doubt Mata will be happy with his playtime at the end of the year. It's a shame but better for both parties if he leaves.

I thought he would be effective out wide but he really isn't. Willian should start instead of shoving Mata on the wing.