Juan Mata

Severinb

look in the Championship and league one,,,some big clubs there.

This is true but when all said and done those clubs just don't have the financial backing that we do!

Whoever gets sold because of our underachievement, I will be happy with that ... but if Mata is one of those players ... permission to shoot myself!!

Mata is without doubt... my favourite player at the moment! He is the closest we have to having Zola back in our squad!

Whoever gets sold because of our underachievement, I will be happy with that ... but if Mata is one of those players ... permission to shoot myself!!

Mata is without doubt... my favourite player at the moment! He is the closest we have to having Zola back in our squad!

I would hate Mata or Luiz to go but I can't see them enjoying the dressing room. When AVB gets a new club I think they will want to join him

I would hate Mata or Luiz to go but I can't see them enjoying the dressing room. When AVB gets a new club I think they will want to join him

Mourinho and Ancelotti both wanted Lampard at Inter and PSG respectively, and he never went there...

Alex followed Ancelotti at PSG but that was only because he was singled out of a starting place at the club by Terry, Luiz and Cahill

Mata and Luiz are relatively first team starters, and no matter who's in charge they have the attitude to want to do well for the club!

He wont go.

What makes you think Chelsea will sell him after spending 23 million on him? no chance.

He loves life in London, so i think we should all calm down, and just relax.

I am very relaxed its just my opinion that those two players are going to be unhappy

I am very relaxed its just my opinion that those two players are going to be unhappy

A lot of players might be unhappy, doesn't mean they will leave.

There's a lot of misery and just negativity around here, debating whether a player leaves just brings more negativity around this place.

A lot of players might be unhappy, doesn't mean they will leave.

There's a lot of misery and just negativity around here, debating whether a player leaves just brings more negativity around this place.

read WHAT I WROTE ,,,,I didnt say I WANTED THEM TO LEAVE ,,,I DIDN'T even say I thought they would .

I said I THOUGHT they might want to leave .. AND that isnt being negative , Try reading what is ACTUALLY written

read WHAT I WROTE ,,,,I didnt say I WANTED THEM TO LEAVE ,,,I DIDN'T even say I thought they would .

I said I THOUGHT they might want to leave .. AND that isnt being negative , Try reading what is ACTUALLY written

Calm down.

I never said you were being negative, but saying you think he might want to leave, opens the door for other members to discuss whether he's going to leave or not.

It's gives people more reason to slate this club, and the players. I'm tired of hearing people write, 'fuck lampard' or 'fuck the board', or other negative Bullshit.

Lets just be happy we've signed him.

If Bale is worth £40m, Juan is worth £100m atleast.

If Bale is worth £40m, Juan is worth £100m atleast.

What ? Bale is better then Mata even though they are different but Bale makes a much greater impact on games.