Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

eto would be the second striker if anything.

I'd rather see Lukaku as 2nd because he certainly wont develop well as 3rd choice.

Eto'o is old and I'd much rather see Lukaku improving.

Anyways world class, Lukaku and Eto'o are the 3 strikers I'd love to see next season.

OR, José realised he'd be better off developing in a subtop club starting most games than having to deal with 3 competitors for 1 spot, which would've reduced his playing time significantly?

How couldn't you have high hopes for a teenager outscoring seasoned strikers playing for a very mediocre team? Then again, you feel Ki would be a very good player for Chelsea so your judgement isn't really viable :(

Its too bad when Korea eliminates Belgium from the group stages, you guys will keep talking about potential and the future.

Its too bad when Korea eliminates Belgium from the group stages, you guys will keep talking about potential and the future.

:D :D

Yea I'm dreading the day we have to play you guys. The 0-4 loss against Mexico last week filled my heart with fear.

A lot of Everton fans are saying he's been poor for many months now, hopefully when he recovers he'll get back to form.02

Maybe he's still struggling to play in a possession based team. (Which all big teams play like that)

I hope he gets better, there is a reason benteke still starts ahead of him for belgium even though he has been better in the league.

My God in a world where Lukaku is 35m, what is the world class strikers worth?

Lukaku is 20m max, maybe 25m with bonus but never ever more. You get to 30m+ mark after you have at least 2 solid seasons(30 goals or so) at a decent league(Portugese/Ligue 1/BBVA/BPL/Bundesliga) if someone offer 35m for Lukaku that would be the biggest lol ever considering Falcao is only 15m more, Cavani 20m more, Copsta 3m less, Rooney 5m less, RVP 10m less and so on...

When you are buying Lukaku - you are buying one of the best youth strikers in the World - please tell me another player his age that is playing regularly in a top league and has as many goals and assists over the last two years.

We bought him for nearly 20 million, if we were to sell him than 10 million profit is the least we should be looking to make.

When you are buying Lukaku - you are buying one of the best youth strikers in the World - please tell me another player his age that is playing regularly in a top league and has as many goals and assists over the last two years.

We bought him for nearly 20 million, if we were to sell him than 10 million profit is the least we should be looking to make.

Neymar even though he is a winger. Balotelli, Benteke also had an amazing year last season, El Shaarawy before his injury, Isco who only had like 5 goals less than Lukaku even though he is a CAM, Mario Gotze also had like 16 goals even though he was a CAM and a few others...

Neymar even though he is a winger. Balotelli, Benteke also had an amazing year last season, El Shaarawy before his injury, Isco who only had like 5 goals less than Lukaku even though he is a CAM, Mario Gotze also had like 16 goals even though he was a CAM and a few others...

You should look up how many millions were spend on Neymar, last I heard he cost around 80 million for Barca

Balotelli has a worse record in both goal scoring and assisting over the last two years. He is 3 years older and cost Milan 25m. Also he is crazy

El Shaarawy isn't a striker and has been awful ever since Balotelli arrived

Benteke is older and is currently struggling - even in his poor form he would cost 25m at the very least.

Mario Gotze would cost 40m at the very least.

So basically all of the players you named are either older/worse or will cost more than Lukaku - great arguement