Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Romelu did well today. I truly believe he can ( in the future, so give him a couple of years ) become one of the greatest strikers for Chelsea.

I know he does not have the perfect technical touch like Mata or Hazard, but he truly is a physical monster ( and I mean this in the good way :P )

Plus, we need to remember the fact that he's only 19 and already scored 9 premier league goals in half a season, in which he was a substitute for more than ten games.

Whatever, I'm proud of my fellow Belgian

I think ALL Chelsea fans are delighted with his season. :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

I have been watching a lot of him and i truly believe he'll be a great striker.

Also as others have said, he doesn't need a first touch of an angel, I know from watching many Newscastle games, Ba doesn't have a great first touch either, but their job is to hold the ball and bring the likes of Mata, Hazard and Oscar into the game, and than make their run. He has many things to work on but lets not forget he's only 19.

Hello hello 1st post from a fellow belgian. I was looking at his statistics. now a question un my mind: who was the last player under 20 who managed to score at least 10goals in premier league? Not even rooney?did he? There's no way lukaku doesn't make it...

I think Rooney was 19 when he scored 11 league goals in his first season for United.

He is on match of the day now... The more and more games he has the better he is looking... Look forward to him starting for us... I hope we don't recall him too early for him to just sit on the bench as he is starting to get a run of games in that side and is looking much better when you compare him to any previous appearances for us and pre season etc.

Good thing he scored 2 good goals but bad thing is he hit the post like 2 times, missed a few others and unfortunately was on the losing team. But apart from that he was a real handful, absolutely sensational today and unfortunate to be on the losing side. Very pleasing to see though that he is bagging the goals and most importantly enjoying his football down there. I hope he becomes a big part of our future here!

When he was actually given playing time and some regular appearances, even if a lot were just off the bench...

Yup - some players need regular playing time to get sharp - he's going from strength to strength and just 19!!!

Him, BA and Falcao / Lewandoski fella = awesome strike force :)

Yup - some players need regular playing time to get sharp - he's going from strength to strength and just 19!!!

Him, BA and Falcao / Lewandoski fella = awesome strike force :)

Yeah definitely... I even think ba and lukaku would be a great partnership... 3 would be better for possible injury problems but we have a hell of a lot of young talent out there.