Chelsea 2-1 West Brom

BlueLion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think?, Ivans a great defensive right back Abd I think he's better than bos. But Bos is better offesivly. Still though it's only a matter of opinion I guess.

Yeah I agree with you in saying Ivanovic is a better defender. But because our system requires more attack-minded full backs than defensive ones, I'd say Bosingwa is much more effective. He's still got some work to do, but he's been a lot better in the last 2 games than he was before.

Till we get a right-winger, Bosingwa will be first choice under AVB I think.

You are a handful aren't you.... At first you say it was a mistake to start Kalou, then say he should have played longer to "boost his confidence" (we were 1-0 down and needed a goal ffs, I'd take a goal over an overconfident Kalou any day).

Next you say Torres should have been off earlier, yet he was subbed out on 59th minute (that's early in football).. should he have been off at 30th like Kalou then? I bet you wouldn't have minded that, because you are so biased towards Drogba it's unbelievable.

no doubt i am biased n i accept u r right... but takin off a player in the 30 th minute is demeenin... probably half time would ve been better tats all i am sayin... if we are goin to keep kalou for another season, we ll ve to play him some time or another but this was just not the way to go...

There are two types of wingers one who are explosive with that I mean, pacy, direct, dribblers who take on defenders. Robben, Neymar, Hazard, Turan, Ronaldo, Gotze. Yeah he is a winger and he plays centrally too.

Then there is the other type. Who aren't so explosive like Malouda, Young, Downing, Figo, Mata, an the likes.

We need the first breed of wingers

Götze is not a winger but a central attacking midfielder and he is not "explosive", Neymar plays the Messi position (second striker, not a pure winger).

As Anti-Kalou as i am, it was wrong to take him off after 34 minutes when h/t is only 10 minutes away. It is very Jose like tho, memories of Joe Cole against Fulham.... We still lost.

of course i do n i did... i m not defendin the miss... i m tellin u the difference between drogba n torres play... torres is almost stationary n not a target man... while drogba is n tat is y we could get tat chance... n wen torres plays the way he does( no movement) the defence line is maintained and our already sucky wingers can do absolutely nothin... also torres likes to create chances which he is unable to.... so for me drogba should be startin n torres should be the sub...

of course i do n i did... i m not defendin the miss... i m tellin u the difference between drogba n torres play... torres is almost stationary n not a target man... while drogba is n tat is y we could get tat chance... n wen torres plays the way he does( no movement) the defence line is maintained and our already sucky wingers can do absolutely nothin... also torres likes to create chances which he is unable to.... so for me drogba should be startin n torres should be the sub...

This has to be the most shitty post, ive read today, how can you say Torres is almost stationary, Lemme tell u something u dnt know! Drogba like the ball passed to his feet, cos of his physique, while Torres likes the ball rolled in front of his feet, like chicharito! For example, His goal against west ham, His goal against USA 4-0! Right now we dont have a Starting midfielder with dat ability, except for mceachran, benayoun and they are ont he bench! If mata or modric comes, Torres would get that service a lot!

Not you.... I had to edit my post. I know we all post some clankers at times but ... smh.

I know what you mean, people asking why they even supporting Chelsea... But you can't block people, I was trying to block someone before but couldn't find it but i just ignore him now. Either way it's the same thing.

This has to be the most shitty post, ive read today, how can you say Torres is almost stationary, Lemme tell u something u dnt know! Drogba like the ball passed to his feet, cos of his physique, while Torres likes the ball rolled in front of his feet, like chicharito! For example, His goal against west ham, His goal against USA 4-0! Right now we dont have a Starting midfielder with dat ability, except for mceachran, benayoun and they are ont he bench! If mata or modric comes, Torres would get that service a lot!

what u are talkin is the final ball but except for that what i ve seen of torres is that his movement is very less which makes him easier to mark...

AVB no doubt played his part in turning this game around,but I still can't figure out why neither Josh/Yossi are getting any playing time....

When the emphasis is on more vertical passes, why aren't these two guys more involved?

If we look at it.... We were unlucky last weekend and deserved to win and this weekend we were shit and probably deserved to drop points. Just say we beat Stoke and Drew with WBA, it would seem kinda right lol. They say luck evens itself out.

'The half-time talk was for the players to release themselves from the anxiety they were suffering because the public was anxious and the players were anxious, and we still had 45 minutes to play and anything can happen, and it did happen.

'We have done good quality passing when we trained but we just couldn't do it and this was much more due to a mental block.

-AvB

Götze is not a winger but a central attacking midfielder and he is not "explosive", Neymar plays the Messi position (second striker, not a pure winger).

Gotze plays on the sides at Dortmund though he doesn't stick to the sides.

If we look at it.... We were unlucky last weekend and deserved to win and this weekend we were shit and probably deserved to drop points. Just say we beat Stoke and Drew with WBA, it would seem kinda right lol. They say luck evens itself out.

I agree. If it was a tactical sub I would understand, like replacing a DM for a striker, but it wasnt. Actually I think VB is a little lost in this first games. Replacing Torres for Didier also did not made any sense, and did not see the point of replacing Alex for Ivanovic.